Jump to content

    Paint/body

    95chevy3
    By 95chevy3,
    I was planning on painting my car this summer since my friend just got a new building big enough to paint cars in.  I have primered a car and repaired a front bumper body kit with fiberglass then did the whole paint and clear.  I feel that I am ready to tackle the job.  I was just wondering, It will be a nice paint job guaranteed ( i will post pics)  I was just wondering what all I should take off.  I am going to have to take off the front bumper since its cracked.  What elses should I take off?

    Noisy Front Suspension

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    The front suspension on my car make a "wham"  : sound when I hit a "large" bump. Much louder than I think it sould be anyway. I have installed new ST springs and KYB struts. What should I check? Thanks

    did a little bumper remodeling

    artinist
    By artinist,
    so i wanted to give a bath to the intercooler to get it ready for the dyno day.   then I thought i should install the new air dam while the bumper is off.   then I thought i should enlarge the opening while the bumper was off.   here is how it unfolded.   http://home.earthlink.net/~antimpower/images/bumper/01.jpg http://home.earthlink.net/~antimpower/images/bumper/02.jpg http://home.earthlink.net/~antimpower/images/bumper/03.jpg http://home.earthlink.net/~antimpower/images/bumper/04.jpg

    86 different than 88?

    kool-aid54
    By kool-aid54,
    I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this topic.   The online manuals I've found are for the 88 starion.  How different are the 86 to 88?  I think I have an 86 at the shop.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...