Jump to content

    Gas tank differences between years - a little FYI

    Shelby
    By Shelby,
    not  exactly sure when the change  went into  effect  but  i do know  that an 88/89 yr  gas tank will NOT fit an 86 yr  car,,they are  slightly  over an inch wider  then the body caviaty ,, and 86  gas tank  how ever  WILL fit in the later model  bodys , you  don't want to know  how  i found this out  

    Burgandy/Black Mix Interior....

    KO
    By KO,
    Who thinks it would look good to put lets say black seats into a burgandy interior, black floor mats on top of the burgandy carpet, and replace the padded insert that runs along the door panel with a black one? My wife said,"I don't think so, for one thing you've got black seats up front and everything behind them is burgandy". And I say to that, why not spice up the rear with some black as well, perhaps the cushioning surrounding the rear seats up top and what not? Just an idea, I've got a part

    MPI reliability?

    STARRARI
    By STARRARI,
    Sorry if this has been asked before ???, but I would like to know how reliable your MPI is? The reason for my question is that I have to decide on going MPI or not. I have a magna intake with a Megasquirt computer.  I dont want to be constantly messing with it after the install. I realize that in the beginning it will have to be tuned and revisited a couple of times, but after it's all said and done will I be able to rely on it. My version of reliability is can I just set it and forget it? I hav

    88-92 prelude headlights

    superhomes
    By superhomes,
    Has anyone put these lights in a quest? I had an email from someone who has, but lost his name.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...