Jump to content

    Well crud.....

    KO
    By KO,
    Pulled my front struts today, and could manually push them in by hand, and they just stayed there, didn't even attempt to pop back out of the cartridge, lol. Oh well, gives me an excuse to buy some KYB's, already running some KYB's in the rear so I'll be set on all 4 corners. I'm putting the ST springs all the way around and as soon as the camber plates arrive from Art I'm doing the rear, no hurry though Art8)

    carpethead10

    silverkyquest
    By silverkyquest,
    Was very easy to do business with. and packaged my gauge very well THANKS!

    My MPI....It runs!!!

    Questsi
    By Questsi,
    I would really love to have this done before Mod, but it's not looking promising.  I won't get my intercooler till mid next week, and that leaves me almost no time to fab up the ic pipes.  Plus, I still have to hook up the SDS.  I might just tow the damn thing there, running or not, just to give the Mitsu guys some food for thought. What do you guys think?           Sorry about the HUGE pictures.

    E-mann, Anybody know....

    Burton
    By Burton,
    What chemical is used to build "fiberglass" boxes?    I know to use fleece for the shaping, and have made a couple using fiberglass resin, but  I saw "Rides" last week and they described a different chemical they used. I had it taped but then my wife taped over it so I never rewatched it. As I recal it was a chemical that had a 4 part name, and one of them sounded awfuly similar to a plastic composition name (i.e. Polypropelene). Anyway it seemed to be much easier to deal with than the fibergl

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...