-
Images
- 0 replies
- 582 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 5174 views
- Add Reply
- 34 replies
- 4873 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 928 views
- Add Reply
Longer Wheel Studs
By artinist,
This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=xshootfaq;action=display;num=1113503202;start=0]Frequently Asked Questions[/link] by Tim_C..
Longer Wheel Studs
By artinist,
here are some longer wheel studs for those in need when you are using spacers, drag slicks , road racing or for the big brake kit:
Front
ARP 100-7712 Â $17 for 5 studs
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?...t=egnsearch.asp
there are originally designed for honda applications but fit pefectly on ours also.
http://home.earthlink.net/~antimpower/images/brake/studs2.jpg
Rear
they are made by KYO-EI and are from japan i think.
http://www.roadraceengineering.com/parts/wheelstud/whe
Coilover Project
By AndyW,
Been working on the latest suspension setup as of late and thought i'd share my progress. Â I'm switching from the Eibach Coils I'v been running to a set of arts coil overs and I'v got to say, these look to be some nice units, they use the locking retainer instead of the jamnut which is a royal PITA but with the the allen screw its just loosed and adjust. What I'm doing is eliminating the entire spring perch, I cut it off right at the factory weld but I left the bead running around the strut h
How to determine and adjust camber with arts kit?
By Banky,
Ok im going to be installing my susp techniques springs and kybs tomorrow with arts rare camber plates.
My qustion is, how am I to determine how much the drop is going to affect my camber, and how can I adjust the camber and know exactly what it is? Do I have to pay a shop to adjust the camber?
