Jump to content

    Ante_Up

    tmendeol
    By tmendeol,
    Great guy to do business with.  I bought a killer set of brand spankin new coil overs with helper springs, that's right...helper springs, and had them in two weeks.  These things rock and I can't wait to get them on my car.   You can't ask for a better person to do business with, Art is a true class act and an asset to the community.   -Tim

    -------

    Midwestturbo
    By Midwestturbo,
    ---

    -------

    Midwestturbo
    By Midwestturbo,
    ---

    No tach above 2500rpm

    TopDawg_43
    By TopDawg_43,
    How should I go about hooking up my tach?  First I just hooked the tach output wire from my igniton box to the tach wire (neg. wire on the stock coil), this got me nothing.  Then I spliced the tach wire after the little box, and hooked the output wire there.  That gave me a tach up to around 2500 rpm.  At 2500 it falls back to 0.     FYI:  I'm running an Haltech E6K with a Accell ignition box (can't remember the model number).   Thanks in advance.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...