Jump to content

    Hydraulic Handbrake

    Alspos
    By Alspos,
    Hey, anybody have a hydraulic handbrake or know of a kit to install one. I am looking at doing it, if one already exists then I will consider buying it, if one doesn't I may make one myself. For motrokhanas and crap like that, save destroying handbrake cables.   Also if i did it myself would anybody out there be interested in something like it? Would be a bit pricey, the slave cylinder I'm looking at is A$200 before I do anything with it    Wouldn't be for a while though, it's not very high o

    L. S. D's which kind

    thagremlin
    By thagremlin,
    i know this isnt much of an Suspension thing . .but what kind of LSD does starquests come with  is it a 1 way, 1.5  or a 2 way type .or a V L S D . . . .im just curious  , , thanks guys

    Megasquirt relay board?

    ALANFROMPDX
    By ALANFROMPDX,
    I am curious, who is using the relay board and who is not?   I wasn't planning on it but i am curious to know what you did and why.   -Alan

    magnaflow polished s/s cat

    muzzy85032
    By muzzy85032,
    hey guys, i have a local motorsprts company near me, i went in lookin for some upgrade parts and came across the magnaflow high-flow cat polished stainless steel 2.5 in 2.5 out for 76 bucks.. i asked him about group purchase he said he would take 10% off if i could get 10-15 buyers.. just puttin it out there lemme know what you guys think   thanks John

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...