Jump to content

    Willmoodom

    Pounder_Pit
    By Pounder_Pit,
    Got a shroud and clutch fan from him, very nice guy and fast shipping ;D

    Haltech EMS (Trevor,Scott,and CO.)

    scotty
    By scotty,
    I bought a Haltech E6K sometime ago New In box from a local charachter for 650 I was given everything for it excluding the pins and seals for the connector kit to plug it all up after fitting the wires to my EFI . I through Haltech's contact us feature on their website www.haltech.com was put in contact with Trevor Jones who knew exactly what I needed and shipped them gratus to me, yes FREE! He was only interested in getting me what I needed to complete my install of the MPI .   He expressed

    Hurricane Horsepower Fuel mod, SAFC alternative?

    87ConquestAlex
    By 87ConquestAlex,
    I recently purchased a F3 version of the hurricane horsepower's deivce that alters the signal sent to the ecu of how much air the enigne is getting. it is adjustable and they say there are goains of up to 20 horsepower for very cheap. The only thing s that you need to tap into the wires on the ecu that transmit this information. I don't have the ECU diagram or any idea of how to wire this thing up. Any ideas would be very helpful.  Check the product out at www.addhp.com I don't have a SAFC yet,

    mike meyerhoff 88/Unnat Aspiration

    notfried
    By notfried,
    i just wanted to post this b/c everyone here at SQC has been so helpful to me and such...especially Mike Meyerhoff.he had a lil' meet at his house for a few of us missouri guys and i told him about almost everything being screwed up in my '87 tsi.he told me to tow it to his house the day of the meet and he'd help me.well,my car has been there for a little over a week and he has helped me understand and rebuild most of my car.i offered to compensate him for it and he declined.we've worked on it e

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...