Jump to content

    Roll Cage? Where to buy.

    choko
    By choko,
    I am looking into a rollcage for my quest, not sure if anyone has kits for our cars, any info is appreciated.,

    stoich

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    I'm running a wideband and I swear this motor will not run well at 14.7:1. It burbles at anything over 14:1. Idle is best at 12.8:1, which is to be expected, but I need to run closed loop 14.7:1 cruise because I have a cat - the motor just does not like that lean of a mixture it even at 3000rpm under zero load.   Edit: Did run fine in closed loop mode before MPI..   Anyone else running MPI have this issue?

    tsiconquest88 A+++

    slow_down
    By slow_down,
    I bought a 1g mas for him and instead of waiting for the MO to get to him and then sent it, he sent the item the day I sent the MO. That in it's self was great but with the mas he included a stock harness so wiring it up would be easier. Also like that wasn't enough, he gave he his cell # just incase I needed any help help. A+++ seller and a great guy. Thanks J.H.

    Hardpipes

    TerasKas
    By TerasKas,
    Does anyone sell the hardpipes needed to run a magna intake and fuso IC? I would just rather buy them instead of making them.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...