Jump to content

    INJECTORS SUPER OFFER ! ONLY $260.00 SHIPPED!

    trilogyturbos
    By trilogyturbos,
    My suplier send me 30 x 650cc injectors instead of 550cc and they gave me another 30 days to pay with a discount if I also order the 550cc within a week. I'm doing this super offer if I can get at least 20 guys to buy the injectors So if you still looking for injectors or did not decide to purchase new ones to replace those leaking one, this is the time! I'll have until next Friday to confirm with my suplier if I'm keeping the injectors or returning them. This is a limited time offer! You'll ha

    RIM OFFSETS. ..

    thagremlin
    By thagremlin,
    I WAS WONDERING WHATS THE OFFSET FOR OUR RIMS. . AND DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF ANYSITES TO LOOK AT RIMS.. . IM LOOKING FOR SOME 16X8" MESHIE RIMS WITH A NICE 3INCH OR MORE OF A LIP FOR MY FRONT . .THANKS GUYS.. .

    Poly motor mounts

    Q
    By Q,
    http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/Pro...amp;prmenbr=361   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gquest00/det...jpg&.src=ph   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gquest00/det...jpg&.src=ph   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gquest00/det...jpg&.src=ph     made mine under 75.00

    Another Power Steering Question / BM Trick Shift??

    Dcrasta
    By Dcrasta,
    Ok I have squeeky spots and crap in my powersteering. Embarassing when u have a clean car, girls everywhere, club is letting out, and your feeling good, got the car sounding good, and u turn the wheel and your car starts to sound like a hooptie..NOT cool and your date hangs her head in shame .... So I decide 'Im gonna use the bleeder screw to add new fluid into my ATF setup..) Now Im using Valvoline ATF +3 in my system now, and Autozone is now carrying the BM Trick Shift (3$ a quart :roll:

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...