-
Images
- 34 replies
- 2935 views
- Add Reply
- 47 replies
- 5707 views
- Add Reply
- 81 replies
- 9476 views
- Add Reply
- 21 replies
- 1959 views
- Add Reply
Yet another MPI hits the road
By yokomo,
Well, i got mine up and running today, FIP magna control kit and Ignitionpro1 up and going, only i had my ecu power wires to the wrong source, so after i fixed it by using a 12v constant it fired right up, even had the timing right on. The FIP software looks simple, but i could use a lil help. says im running around at like 8%-12% duty cycle aroung 2-15% throttle. i swear you breath on the pedel and its goes fast. car pulls hard and smooth. sounds like its packing a v-8, but the wastegate d
dyno run on new MPI
By kev_rm,
http://home.comcast.net/~kevin_connell/mpi/dyno-mpi.jpg Ported Head Shawn Silva Header Chad's Intake 65lb/hr racetronic injectors megasquirt 19 psi boost forced performance green turbo w/ TD06H evo VIII intercoooler, 2.5" IC piping, ford 65mm TB 3" exhaust, including cat. very very little ignition timing on pump gas.
FG Cowl Hood Closed.
By Gary,
After the VERY long road of the 1st cowl hood GP. I have debated on having more cowl hoods made. I have received inquiries every so often via email and have always said I'll get back to you all if I do decide to have more made. The time might be soon and this will probably be the only last chance left... but, will ultimately depend upon the seriousness of interest and committed individuals. The seriousness of interest is a commitment of a non-refundable deposit based on your actions. Exampl
How does everyone like there Megasquirt?
By 87quest-TSI,
Hi All, I was wondering if the users of Megasquirt where happy with it. Is this the best bang for the buck or is there some thing better for the same money? What is every one else using and how do you like it? Been looking at a lot of different ones and not sure what I want to get, but am thinking about the Megasquirt. Any and all info will be helpful. Thanks
