Jump to content

    Quarter Panel Replacement

    barbour36
    By barbour36,
    Hi starquest members I would like to share some of my project with you all. I would like to get some opinoin on my work, good or bad. This was my first time doing this kind of stuff so grade me as a first timer to any body work. Check out my link just look under picture section. There are two pages so make sure you check all of them out http://www.msnusers.com/Questfans

    WOTDrifter

    starionpackage1
    By starionpackage1,
    I just purchased a throttle body from him and everything looks great!!! Very smooth transaction and always kept me updated. I would definitly do business with him again!!!! A++ Thanks again, justin

    Quick MPI lesson

    4NMOPAR
    By 4NMOPAR,
    Ok, besides reading a few posts and knowing this is beyond me at this point, I understand it adds more fuel and makes it burn more effectively but what does it take to do and cost obviously has a part in it. thanks

    What did a 88 ESI-R Starion look like from the factory

    4NMOPAR
    By 4NMOPAR,
    I'm meaning more or less and stickers, emblems or whatever else I'm missing. I have the word " TURBO" at the top of my rear window which I'm uncertain if that's stock or not and I thought there was some stuff near the door handles ? Thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...