Jump to content

    Thinking of selling MPI quest

    conquestpa
    By conquestpa,
    http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewto...&highlight= :cry:

    authenticustomz

    rigger
    By rigger,
    Has any one seen or heard from him since the chang over? I am not trying to bash him or anything, I just trying to find out how he sent the parts I bought from him. It was 2 months ago ( wich is not a big deal as I am in Hawaii) but I was trying to ask a few questions of him and he was answering before the site change over and now I don' t get any reply from him, and I notice that he has not posted lately. If any of you know him will you let him know tha i am trying to get in touch with him? I h

    what do you guys think?

    2.6Kcc
    By 2.6Kcc,
    something a little more important than a radio. http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2037000-2037999/2037150_1.jpg something a little more accurate than stock right? http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2037000-2037999/2037150_2.jpg it's a fibergalss background that is homemade can you guess it's a programmable speedo so it sould be as accurate as possible. later gabriel

    quest925 info

    meanmachine
    By meanmachine,
    Does anyone know quest925 name? Tahnks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...