Jump to content

    amp to head unit connection

    MANGO
    By MANGO,
    I recently posted this to one of the resident sound system experts on the board (Indy) and I thought while waiting for his thoughts on this, to post it on here too to get what the rest of you guys think as well.   My Kenwood head unit wiring harness has a Blue/White wire ( I think this is a universal color for aftermarket harnesses for this particular wire) and it's labeled as "P.CONT" as in Power Control and it's usually meant for antenna control or optional amplifier or if not used, do not pul

    Rookie this is my BIGGEST & DANGEROUS question can I....

    el_cachorro
    By el_cachorro,
    hey there to everyone, i have several questions and looking if someone can give me your opinions and MOST accurate right answers: question #   1*WHATS the difference between the JET VALVE HEAD VS. NON JET VALVE HEAD, does it makes any difference getting a non jet valve head?   2*WHY getting a 3 ANGLE VALVE JOB head w/ the non jet valve, it makes a big difference as well?   3*Also i have a Mitsubishi Montero 1987 ALL WHEEL DRIVE and i don't believe it, when i bought it last night and this mo

    Sub-Forums

    Whiplash
    By Whiplash,
    Maybe add some sub-forums, as in:   Virtual Mechanic -Engine -Cooling system -Suspension -Brakes   Advanced Virtual Mechanic -Engine -Cooling system -Suspension -Brakes   FYI -engine -elect   Stereo and Electrical Mods - Audio - Video   This would help if I was looking for a topic. And it should help keep folks from posting a question when it could be found easier. I'm sure there could be more sub-forums than what I posted.

    New Mods .

    Guest c89zx7r
    By Guest c89zx7r,
    new site should get new mods . just a thought . maybe a poll should be added .

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...