Jump to content

    Datalog screenshots discussion...

    eeaston
    By eeaston,
    Didn't want to hijack Art's 300 HP thread, so I'm answering here. I posted this screenshot to show boost response versus RPM with my fairly large turbo. I'm considering getting a smaller AR exhaust housing to bring the boost on a bit sooner.   Feel free to post your own datalogs and/or comments...   http://www.starquestclub.com/gallery/albums/userpics/13824/2ndgear.JPG     That was driving up a steep hill in second. Watch the light blue line, that's the TPS. When I lift off, the ECU basically

    NEED HELP ON INSTALLING MY MEGASQUIRT

    Ari
    By Ari,
    HI ALL YOU MS GUYS. I JUST HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL MS. 1 DO WE SITLL NEED THE STOCK HARNESS. 2 DO WE USE THE STOCK ECU. 3 WHAT WIRES AM I SUPPOSE TO USE. 4 SI TUNNING EVERY HARD. THAKS ARI...YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT SPEEDLABS@COMCAST.NET

    az-racing

    ‰
    By ‰,
    AZ-Racing is an awesome guy! If you're in need of Chrysler parts and want a good price, PM this guy.   I've called on Aaron twice now for help with my MOPAR related issues, and both times I've bought from him, he's come through at a price substantially less than my local Chrysler dealerships.   Thanks yet again Aaron!   -Rob

    considering megasquirt and edis

    4stAir
    By 4stAir,
    i was wondering how well the ms system works, and what kind of setups you guys are running, its seems cost effective but is it reliable and how easy is it to program. also does it have an adjustable rev limiter or do i have to do that else where? i guess i am just scared of the fact that it seems so much cheaper than any other stand alone ems... thanks for the help

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...