-
Images
- 9 replies
- 1831 views
- Add Reply
- 23 replies
- 1910 views
- Add Reply
- 11 replies
- 1768 views
- Add Reply
- 18 replies
- 7956 views
- Add Reply
taillights
By Stormhammer,
straight up - my Quest hasnt arrived, it has cleared out taillights, and I'm thinking about painting them red - but I dont know if the whole taillight blinks for turn signals - anywho - I had kenquest do a photoshop for me - what do you guys think? :oops: http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/1555/showletter7py.jpg
What is max size TB on the Magna Intake?
By AsphaltJungle,
I need to know what the max throttle body size is that is able to be used with a Magna intake. I know we can use a 65mm or 70mm and if i remember it must be for a 96+ 4.6liter Ford RIGHT? Also wondered if you can use the 75mm throttle body for them also, please let me know ASAP! Jared
Audio Make Over
By Burton,
Well, I got sick of having only one sub and watching my rear speaker pods fall apart. Decided I needed to spruce things up a bit and add some more color to the inside. Rebuilt the rear pods out of fiberglass and made a better box firing up into the glass. Here's how it turned out.... http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/DSCF0013.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/DSCF0012~0.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/DSCF0005~1.JPG[/img]
AVATARS AND LINKS: READ ME!
By Ernie88TSi,
Guys, please note that in your profile, it says: "Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 90 pixels, the height no greater than 90 pixels, and the file size no more than 20 KB." If you're using an image larger than that, it throws the whole board off... Making it so everyone has to scroll left to right just to read a single line. There is already a sticky about this topic at the top of this foru
