-
Images
- 26 replies
- 4095 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 953 views
- Add Reply
- 11 replies
- 1900 views
- Add Reply
- 20 replies
- 2942 views
- Add Reply
SDS fuel management systems Group Purchase. Update 11-28
By Jonathan,
Ok here is the info. It we get 5-9 people we can get 15%. If we get 10 or above it will be 20% off. So here are their systems. If you need more info you can go to their site. Retail on the 4F is $1249US - 20% off $999.20 4E is $1007 - 20% off $805.60 4D is $841 - 20% off $672.80 MAP sensors extra, custom length harnesses $30 extra retail- discount applies to these items and options as well. Shipping to the US is $33-$46 depending on system. The systems are Fedex to each of us. On
Electrical woes: taillights, parking lights dont work.
By starhunter,
Moved to the Virtual Mechanic section. Good info on the subject in there. I've had this Star for a few years now taking my time with it between school and work. I'm so close to having it inspected but still so far because of these electrical problems. I can read the circuit diagrams but still have trouble with it. Only the headlights, blinkers, hazards and brake lights work.
Megasquirt and RPM..... Help.....
By 87quest-TSI,
I'm useing the stock set up with Megasquirt for fuel only. I've got it to run but the RPM's are all over the place in megatune and are fine on the stock tack. I have the Megasquirt hooked to the stock wirer that go's to the - side of the coil. I all so ran another wire from the - side of the coil to the Megasquirt and it dose the same thing... What am I missing or doing wrong??? Thanks
Suspension Techniques front swaybar & Addco rear bar pic
By 88TSI_Rob,
I just installed this today so I figured I'd post some pics for anyone that wants to see how it compares to the stock '88-'89 piece. http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA3MDIyODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA3MDIyOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg As you can see there is a clear difference in diameter and the ST bar is nearly twice as heavy. Just to be different I ordered the Addco rear bar and I'll post pics of that aswell when it com
