Jump to content

    ALSPOS

    yokomo
    By yokomo,
    quick emails, fair prices, and a really nice guy. highly reccomended. thanks for the magna manifold man.

    FIP MPI Harness Q's!!

    Funky Phil
    By Funky Phil,
    Hi! Im upgrading to FIP's MPI and need to know what wires in the stock engine harness I need to keep.

    Help!! Restoration Q's!

    Funky Phil
    By Funky Phil,
    Im in the process of putting my car together and have a couple of questions.     There are 2 littleharness assemblies behind the passenger wheel well that I dont recall what they are for. Im dumping the ABS and the fuel vapor can and wonder if I need these anymore. Here are some pics.   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA3MjQyNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA3MjQyNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg   There is a box located under the driver

    ESi-R

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    ESi-R Is great to deal with got a few parts from him no problems what so ever. Sold at the price he got it from the G/P and shiped fast buy anything he's selling.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...