-
Images
- 3 replies
- 1118 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 824 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 766 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 602 views
- Add Reply
iRotors Ebay Pad/Rotor/SS Line kit
By Superbob302,
Hey, was just wondering if any of you guys have this particular kit, or have any experience with it. Also, what is the general feeling on this price? I need new brakes all the way around so I figure I'll step it up. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Starion-Con...sspagenameZWD1V Any input is appreciated. -Colin.
89 igniter box pig tail... please !!
By shogun,
as it says I need a pig tail so I can swap my 89 igniter into my 87 ... Thanks alot ...
87-89 Injectors **SOLD**
By Instigator_88TSI,
Came off a good running car no cracks one green/blue, one black **sold** Paypal: the_instigator_7@hotmail.com let me know thanks
window felt, weather sripping
By mx3twinturbo,
Place to find new window weather stripping and window runner felt,??? just wondering 8)
