DOME LAND SECURITY

IntercooledFlatty

did ya see that game last night? Brady was :blink: we are FINALLY getting a little respect from the ESPN guys. we need to win out, not just to say we went 16-0 ( and didn't have to CHEAT LIKE THE PATS ) but for the Dome field advantage. the Vikings could give us a hellova run for our money. if the nfc championship game is played in the Dome i think we take it and go to Miami, possibly to face to Colts or Cincy. whatcha think?

did ya see that game last night? Brady was :blink: we are FINALLY getting a little respect from the ESPN guys. we need to win out, not just to say we went 16-0 ( and didn't have to CHEAT LIKE THE PATS ) but for the Dome field advantage. the Vikings could give us a hellova run for our money. if the nfc championship game is played in the Dome i think we take it and go to Miami, possibly to face to Colts or Cincy. whatcha think?

I think both Vikings and Saints fans believe A) It will be us in the NFC Championship, and B ) It will be an awesome game. Who's going to win it is the question - and can they beat the AFC champs?

Edited by Kougar