ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

Bringing this back up, any more info on him? I've still never got s*** from him.

If your waiting for him to come knocking on your door (figuratively speaking) to give you your s*** back you might as well forget it cuz it ain't gonna happen. You gotta be on his tail like every day and twice on Sundays and thats just to get a tracking number... LOL...

• 2 weeks later...
Im thinking i was the last person to get a turbo back, months ago,(read back in the posts) after waiting a year, then i sent it back on his dime, because the exhaust housing was cracked or something, but got it back in a week... cant believe this is still going on

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lol, if you actually give people their money back I'll be surprised. It doesn't mean that if someone who knows how much of a tool you are sees you on the street or up at some shop they won't hesitate to slap you right in your lying mouth. How that for bullstinky?

lol, if you actually give people their money back I'll be surprised. It doesn't mean that if someone who knows how much of a tool you are sees you on the street or up at some shop they won't hesitate to slap you right in your lying mouth. How that for bullstinky?

the reason i stopped talking to everyone was because of all the bullstinky that i had to go through to communicate with them. i just want it to be simple so that everyone can be taken care of. people that dealt with me are the only people that i want to hear from.

so to all that are owed something from me please speak up!

Good it wont be soon enough you piece of s***

go take your stupid farging dumb tail comments someplace else they belong and stop being a polluting piece of "s***" to a thread that has nothing to do with you and your personal problems or beliefs. if you have a problem, take it to the pm's or post your views in the respected areas.

ok im updating this thread,

julian sent me a text saying my turbo is in the mail, he sent me a

fed ex tracking number

Ship date

Mar 1, 2012

Estimated delivery

Mar 6, 2012

He also sent me money to

Edited by PDodson

ok ill update the thread a little, my turbo showed up at my door today, (actually I went to the fed ex office to pick it up), required signature and I was not home to sign for it.....turbo looks great and it looks like my issue with Julian is done,

I am not sure when Ill use this turbo, because my other quest is currently down and thats what I was gonna use it for......btw Julian sent me a EVO3 16G TDO5H wheel......