ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

Ok, so now if there was ANYONE who was hoping to get a turbo back with a stock exhaust wheel, they've got no choice now but to wait for a decidedly long refund instead of a turbo.

I must be one of the few holdouts that understands that one cant build anything without parts, and with NLA parts, one IS forced to reuse old parts (which ANYONE restoring or fixing these cars and others like them should be well versed in by now). Sucks to see s*** go to pot like this, and its scenarios like this that would turn me away from considering creating anything when mob mentality sinks in.

Im not entirely defending Julians actions to date, just stating that pulling the rug out from under someone who's already struggling to meet demands is foul play in itself. Thats like being tazed by a cop for failure to comply with his demands, while hes telling you to turn over while hes SITTING on you. Its just counterproductive to the cause.

Edited by InvolvedRotary

I think his requests are fair, albeit very untimely.

Personal attacks and/or comments have no place in the feedback section, only business transaction info, which I am leaving up.

Also, once he has refunded my money (supposedly Wed. 11/3/10) I have no real reason to pursue legal action against him, since he has satisfied his end of the transaction.

I will not be editing or deleting any of my posts until the refund has been received and cleared. If I don't receive any money, all of my posts will remain, in their entirety.

I'm just trying to do right by everyone. I'm out $350 + ~$33 shipping, just like most of you. My budget situation has recently changed very drastically for the worse and I could use the money.

Would you not agree that if/when you receive your product or refund you would also no longer need to pursue legal action? With 10,000+ views of this thread, I think it goes without saying that Julian no longer has a customer base on this site once these final transactions are completed.

Hey Dale, I'm not sure what posts you are considering taking down after you get the refund. Maybe you mean the financial stuff which is understandable but the long drawn out nerve wracking process we all had to go through is well documented here and that should stay up. Your turbo post should also stay up.

As far as the money goes I'm out $400.00 cash, a $275.00 basic 52MM intake setup and a brand new $160.00 set of 650 / 950 injectors. Thats a good chunk of change and a weekend of my time I spent doing all that intake / tb work for him because he needed it immediately. I could have been out with my wife doing other things that weekend but I took care of business. As far as the injectors go they are now used so I can't even really sell them so thats another loss. What you need to realize is that there are a lot of newbies out there that also don't have money or a clue what they are getting into. I don't want to see ANYONE go through this sort of thing again so IMHO I say everything but the financial stuff should stay up but ONLY AFTER you get your refunds / cores back.

Now, as far as the legal stuff I spent some time on the phone today calling several places. First call was to the Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson's Office. They stated that they primarily take complaints against local businesses, since Julian does not have an actual business where he takes payments through the business name that it sounds more like a civil matter and the Eagan PD is the best place to start. I called them and talked to Officer Anderson who checked with a detective on duty and called me back. He said due to the nature of the situation where there are people involved from all over the country that we all need to start at our local PD and file the report with them first. After that the report will be forwarded to the Eagan PD where the reports will be investigated and then the appropriate action will be taken.

With that said and taking into account the recent turn of events with Julian offering to start giving refunds you can decide what is best in your situation. I have no idea how many of you are out there who have given him money for a turbo with or without a core or with several cores. I also don't know who bought other things from him that were never shipped out to you. Whatever the case may be if you feel that your best course of action is filing a case then you know where to start. If you feel that you want to wait and see what happens with the refunds then thats your choice also I'm just relaying the message on the proper course of action I was told you would need to take.

Ok, so now if there was ANYONE who was hoping to get a turbo back with a stock exhaust wheel, they've got no choice now but to wait for a decidedly long refund instead of a turbo.

I must be one of the few holdouts that understands that one cant build anything without parts, and with NLA parts, one IS forced to reuse old parts (which ANYONE restoring or fixing these cars and others like them should be well versed in by now). Sucks to see s*** go to pot like this, and its scenarios like this that would turn me away from considering creating anything when mob mentality sinks in.

Im not entirely defending Julians actions to date, just stating that pulling the rug out from under someone who's already struggling to meet demands is foul play in itself. Thats like being tazed by a cop for failure to comply with his demands, while hes telling you to turn over while hes SITTING on you. Its just counterproductive to the cause.

First off we don't know why the wheel deal isn't going through and noone pulled the rug out from under anyone, Julian set himself up and pulled the rug out from under himself. There is a post on here somewhere where John (Starquestrescue) was telling everyone that Julian is using Chinese parts in his turbos. Julian came back quite adamantly with the statement that HE DOES NOT use Chinese parts in his turbos. Ok, this is one of the big surprises that was dropped on us that his turbo wheels FROM TAIWAN were unusable. You can argue all you want about us doing something to him when in fact everything that has happened up to this point is directly caused by how he ran his business and what he did to himself. Noone with any sense at all would use Chinese parts in an engine or turbo, its just junk. The way I look at this is the longer it goes on the more likely we are to lose our parts and money.

Anyone who gets a refund or gets their parts back please post up ASAP so we are all kept informed as to whats going on.

True , but if I had been told 6 months ago , that it would have taken this long I would have gone to the local shop here , he solicited me on this site and said a week or so ... It's here and now though and like many of u I have alot of cash in my car and motor , so from sitting all four d&s rotors are rusted , I can't even budge it by hand , so calipers I don't know cuz I can't start my car ... This is y I am so pi$$ed , all my polished goodies look like heck , I'm sure u get the picture.. And PA winter is here , if I got it back soon , I would let it go as DMeyers said, I have had so much collateral s*** from not having a working turbo all winter sitting is not acceptable....

Hey Dale, I'm not sure what posts you are considering taking down after you get the refund. Maybe you mean the financial stuff which is understandable but the long drawn out nerve wracking process we all had to go through is well documented here and that should stay up. Your turbo post should also stay up.

To my understanding, he only wants me to remove anything unrelated to the transaction (personal attacks, BS responses, etc...), and the outgoing payment info & return shipping info I posted (financial stuff).

The turbo tear-down thread will remain active, as I feel its a pretty good thread with a lot of useful information and pictures. It makes no mention of the transaction, only the product and its shortfalls.

k julian, i asked for you to send me all my parts minus the turbo for a refund and you have not replied, even your cell number is changed or just a fake message, its been since march and i have not recieved anything please respond or i will have to get with the program everyonr else is doing. i have talked to you and had compassion for your problems, but sorry to say no more

To my understanding, he only wants me to remove anything unrelated to the transaction (personal attacks, BS responses, etc...), and the outgoing payment info & return shipping info I posted (financial stuff).

The turbo tear-down thread will remain active, as I feel its a pretty good thread with a lot of useful information and pictures. It makes no mention of the transaction, only the product and its shortfalls.

Dale, I wouldn't remove anything from this post. I read this from the first page and followed it all the way through to this point. I feel that everyone on here who is involved has a right to express their feelings and frustrations. I really don't care what Julian wants at this point and its not his place to ask us for anything including removing anyone's posts from this thread. Let everything stay as it is.

Ehhhh....so should I start to ask for my money back on the FP Green turbo...?.

I did get a 17c from you Julian and so far it has been working great and performing way better then my old jacked up one. So I am content with that. So if I could get a refund for the extra 350 I gave you. We can call our deal done.

Daniel

Ehhhh....so should I start to ask for my money back on the FP Green turbo...?.

I did get a 17c from you Julian and so far it has been working great and performing way better then my old jacked up one. So I am content with that. So if I could get a refund for the extra 350 I gave you. We can call our deal done.

Daniel

I think its a safe bet to keep what you've got and consider yourself one of the lucky ones as far as the turbo goes. I'd definitely get in line for a refund.

I do not know for sure were he buys parts. The few that he actually buys. :lol: Truth is even the legit shops are using and offering Taiwan parts and turbo as well as the real deal.

I got $10 that says this is Blouch turbo selling the genuine mhi parts they replace with bigger mhi and after market (Taiwan) turbines and compressors. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Genuine-Mitsubishi-TD05H-turbine-16G-compressor-wheels-/180575062521?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a0b1cc9f9

And here's a guy selling tdo5 turbines, probably aftermarket. you guys check the specks they could be 05h's

OE Replacement Turbine Wheel/Shaft by BAE http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turbine-Wheel-Mitsubishi-TD05-56-40mm-Ind-49-00mm-Exd-/180468964077?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a04c9daed

Edited by StarquestRescue

dmyers151 you have been refunded the full amount of your turbo via paypal.

Yes it has, thank you.

Just as I said in my PM, once the payment is transferred into my bank account (3-4 business days) I'll go back and edit my posts accordingly.

paul im still waiting on exhaust wheels, im just trying to make a push in the right direction to get back on track.

well just to let you know there rag I have been very quiet in this whole situation, just sitting back and waiting very patiently but my patience is getting very thin