ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

ok guys im in as well i have been waiting for parts since mar 9 2010 i have all my emails saved just in case this issue eveery came up

march 9 2010

sarah skluzacek

skluzy@hotmail.com

amount sent 425.00

fees 12.63

total 437.63

date sent mar 9 2010

time 13:5922pst

status completed

julians phone 651-366-1706

1294 crestridge ln

eagan mn 55123

14b turbo, right cowl valance, trunk board, radio, lift gate knob, right inner fender(plastic), port and polished exhaust manifold, set of freeze plugs, antenna, console trim plate

Edited by bronick65

Here's my paypal info from the original transaction:

xxxx

After paying, I received the turbo on 2/26. I put about 11 miles on it and knew it was no good, so I returned it:

xxxx

I would like to point out that the reason there is such a large time gap between receiving the turbo and sending it back is because I was repairing my warped exhaust manifold and studs. The turbo sat on my workbench from Feb. until early June, when I was finished with the repairs.

The turbo was not returned to me until 9/22. At which point I reinstalled it, and after 40 miles determined it was no good again. At that time I was not at all interested in returning the turbo, so I decided to take it apart and inspect.

Failed turbo thread

I haven't determined the exact cause of the failure, but I believe it may stem from an out of spec center cartridge bore. However, since I do not have a spec sheet on what this bore's tolerances are, I cannot say for sure.

Edited by dmyers151

i talked to alot of the members this week and it seems that there is a conflict going on here? now everyone asked for updates, and i gave them. i said that im waiting on a member, for those that were told they would get refunds, dale, roberto, and louis, you will get them starting this week.

i dont want to be an tail but if you decide is necessary to go the legal route this is going to take way longer than letting me do as i said i would.

as of right now, resist the system your turbo is in a box waiting to be shipped on friday and involved rotary your turbo will be in the mail tomorrow with tracking.

so the good new is i just sold my tool box and my tools, so here come a few refunds because everyone that i talked to was to impatient till i got my nice check from medical testing.

so roberto and dale you are up first!!!

more refunds as the week goes on.

Thanks for the heads up Julian, ill have to zing brian a pm for some AN adapters here in a couple days then. Hope all this stuff gets resolved soon, I know what its like for everything to just kick you back down to the curb just as you think you are getting back on your feet.

Thanks for the heads up Julian, ill have to zing brian a pm for some AN adapters here in a couple days then. Hope all this stuff gets resolved soon, I know what its like for everything to just kick you back down to the curb just as you think you are getting back on your feet.

yeah the crazy parts is that i was just starting to get everything figured out with the exhaust wheels and was ready to get things back on track and suddenly everything comes to a hault on the forums and everything is now on fire in a matter of days. i just talked to a majority of member and now everyone is going insane and i cant figure out what happened in the last 2 days.

Seriously Julian at this point I just don't believe you or trust you anymore. I have talked with you many times over the past few months and every time I think I might be able to get something worth my $850.00 I have invested but its always a dead end. I told you right from the start I don't need a turbo, I was just trying to help you out with the parts you needed for your Quest and the turbo would be something of a side project for me. Right now I don't even believe that you have the HX-35 because the first time you mentioned it you said nothing about it missing the exhaust housing. As a matter of fact you said it had the V-Band housing on it and everything. Even if it was a brand new HX-35 with the junk e-bay wastegates you are peddling and the flanges its still not worth $850.00. I can get a BRAND NEW SC6262 for $850.00 which is what I'm going to be running on my race car. This headache I get dealing with you just isn't worth it to me anymore. I would be very happy to get my $400.00 back and the parts (650cc / 950cc injectors and the 52MM intake setup) I sent you just to get out of this mess. If you want the injectors and the 52MM intake you can send me the money for them if not send them back. I've just had enough of the bs already and I promise the next guy that comes down the road like you is immediately getting kicked to the curb because I'm not going through this crap again. Edited by brianpaul98

dammit roberto the payment was sent to right where you asked me to send it. did you not even check?

#1 delete my paypal addy thats no-ones business......I just checked it says it is pending so I will see if it went....if it did thanks if it didn't you will know about it...

yeah the crazy parts is that i was just starting to get everything figured out with the exhaust wheels and was ready to get things back on track and suddenly everything comes to a hault on the forums and everything is now on fire in a matter of days. i just talked to a majority of member and now everyone is going insane and i cant figure out what happened in the last 2 days.

So where's the pic of my core that i asked for,and what's the status of my rebuild? U have a phone and my number , truth is Julian u said one week when I paid you in April, u have told me countless times it shipped and no Turbo ?

Do u honestly think we are over reacting ? 6 months ????

Tg118

I've received a PM asking to remove all my posts containing payment info and such in exchange for a refund. (The way I've worded it sounds like a hostage situation, but it's really not, haha).

Anyways, I'm just putting it out there and wondering how the "group" feels about it. I kinda feel like removing all my posts and taking the money would be selfish and counterproductive to everyone getting their stuff back, just want some input.

I would not remove my posts for the sake of the next person. This whole situation reeks or lies and deceit! I was told two weeks, it's been 6 months +. I was told he was jobless, unable to work due to a broken ankle, had a car accident, death in the family, received a broken bolt which was to complete my turbo, had issues with his g/f and now he's short on used wheels? Oh yeah and received a bunch of junk cores? I know for a fact my core was in mint shape rather than the bearings. If I receive my turbo and it works perfectly fine, great! However, I refuse to delete any posts!!! Call me a vigilante if you will, I'm just looking out for on coming customers he will constantly lie to and not deliver what was promised and paid for.

I've only been asked to remove any posts regarding contact to government agencies and/or attorney's and any posts containing personal stabs.

I would say keep em all posted ,,,, square this situation up Julian... And answer my post !

im with brian, i in no way believe or trust anything you are saying at this point. unless i see something soon i will be failing for legal action, i am ok with either getting my turbo in GOOD WORKING ORDER or getting a refund. but i have been waiting since JANUARY!!! i know im not the only one that has been waiting that long... somebody had better see something soon, even if its not my turbo or refund somebody had better receive something more than a picture soon to prove you are actually doing something and not just making excuses again.

I've only been asked to remove any posts regarding contact to government agencies and/or attorney's and any posts containing personal stabs.

he only wants you to remove those because he knows those are the only ones that matter. he saw those and actully got scarred, he does not want people knowing they can actually do something about it. keep them up!!!

I think his requests are fair, albeit very untimely.

Personal attacks and/or comments have no place in the feedback section, only business transaction info, which I am leaving up.

Also, once he has refunded my money (supposedly Wed. 11/3/10) I have no real reason to pursue legal action against him, since he has satisfied his end of the transaction.

I will not be editing or deleting any of my posts until the refund has been received and cleared. If I don't receive any money, all of my posts will remain, in their entirety.

I'm just trying to do right by everyone. I'm out $350 + ~$33 shipping, just like most of you. My budget situation has recently changed very drastically for the worse and I could use the money.

Would you not agree that if/when you receive your product or refund you would also no longer need to pursue legal action? With 10,000+ views of this thread, I think it goes without saying that Julian no longer has a customer base on this site once these final transactions are completed.

I think his requests are fair, albeit very untimely.

Personal attacks and/or comments have no place in the feedback section, only business transaction info, which I am leaving up.

Also, once he has refunded my money (supposedly Wed. 11/3/10) I have no real reason to pursue legal action against him, since he has satisfied his end of the transaction.

I will not be editing or deleting any of my posts until the refund has been received and cleared. If I don't receive any money, all of my posts will remain, in their entirety.

I'm just trying to do right by everyone. I'm out $350 + ~$33 shipping, just like most of you. My budget situation has recently changed very drastically for the worse and I could use the money.

Would you not agree that if/when you receive your product or refund you would also no longer need to pursue legal action? With 10,000+ views of this thread, I think it goes without saying that Julian no longer has a customer base on this site once these final transactions are completed.

i agree 100% that if we get refunds or our products than there is no point in taking legal action. but at this point i have not seen any progress t word that. all i have seen is more excuses... that is why i say if i start seeing products actully being shipped i will wait a bit longer.