another good reason too loose wieght

Tman

Life is not worth much in third world countries, the'll kill you for the smallest things! I wonder how fat those people were? Because in them countries food is a luxury and getting fat means you've got money.

It's crazy what people will do to make money, both on the criminals who did that and the ones who bought the fat from them.

Organs, I can understand. Living humans? I can understand. Fat for cosmetics? Not so much.

You should look up Rendering plants. Animal fat is used for lots of stuff. Like chapstick for example. It's not always fat from slaughterhouses, they use roadkill too.

Edited by ucw458

You should look up Rendering plants. Animal fat is used for lots of stuff. Like chapstick for example. It's not always fat from slaughterhouses, they use roadkill too.

Yeah, I saw a video in high schools about "rendering" companies. Road kill, diseased farm animals, animal left overs everything gets used to make something including animal feed. It disturbed me quite a bit, almost made me want to turn "veggiematarian".

Thats wrong in soooo many ways I can't even begin to count...

On a more positive note..A buddy of mine was trying to get into the 10's..When I saw him years later he said he made it..I asked what he did simply said"to get into the 10's I had to get below the 200's"..He lost like 70lbs since HS and and the car liked it too...