TONS of Parts -85 Technica & 89 TSi Part out-

satty07

Do you still have the outer black plastic pieces that go over/around the parking/head light switches and emergency blinkers, etc? I need these for BOTH sides since the base where my switches screw into got brittle and cracked apart.

Please respond and/or PM me if you have them. I'll pay fair market value. Thanks & good luck w/ the sales.

Alright, so it turns out my 85 Technica had some pretty nasty body damage that was covered up, so my plans for it have changed. Essentially parting out the entire car, minus the drivetrain/body panels. The car has maroon interior, and everything is in pretty good shape. Car also came with an almost complete black interior, with new black carpet. I am planning on keeping the digital dash, and talking etacs, but am willing to let them go as well if the price is right. Some items in of rarity or especially good condition would be:

Front seats (which are supposedly technica-only seats)

"Turbo" door handles

Black Rear seats - I have two complete sets in near mint condition. They are in excellent shape.

Factory Mudflaps

15" Wheels (Technica-only?) They are in like new condition still.

Car was complete when I got it and most of it is taken apart already, so just let me know what you need. Will also have an 89 Fiji SHP that I will be parting out starting next saturday. So, let me know what you want, make an offer, and well go from there. Also, if you want pictures, just let me know, and ill take some for ya.

Pics of the fiji yet?

Iam looking for a front bumper reinforcement bar for the front bumper...my 89 conquest was hit in the right front last May I have all the parts but this..can you help? Please call or email...Iam not sure how to get responses from this forum.

home 585 671 6896

Cell 585 703 5963

email mb1984@frontiernet.net

Thanks, Betty Brown

I would like talking etacs with wiring pigtail.

Also I need the speed sensor that goes in the transmission where the spedo cable would go.

I also need the wiring harness that goes from the digital dash to the A/C controll.

Maybe the A/C control head to

If you would sell the fuel sending unit and the dash with wiring plug pigtail.

Let me know what you are willing to sell and the prices and shipping to Zipcode 32246

my number is 904-234-3470

Thanks,

Daniel / kf4eok

Pending sale I payed 2-3weeks ago still waiting for tracking number

Turbo door handles and talking etacs pending sale.

Just to let you know satty07 thank you for my parts they arrived today. GREAT

Thanks Joey Merry Christmas

Pending sale I payed 2-3weeks ago still waiting for tracking number

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for the radio bazel in black and if possible the rear SHP struts if they are in good condition (not leaking).

Also, looking for the coil bracket and foot peddles for a five speed.

PM me or my e-mail address is jyoc.javcon7389@verizon.net

if you want to send some pics. Shipping to 15063???

Thanks, Jeff