This is it Michael Jackson movie

apedog

Completely blown away by what he could do.

If I would have know what was gonna happen I would have found the money some way or another to go see him over seas.

I couldnt believe how their guitarist could play van halen in beat it so well.Shes a hot blonde from australia :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GO SEE IT YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

Funny story... I was working in the shop cutting some metal, wearing safety glasses of course. Some metal dust gets in my eye somehow and it is really irritating even after I flushed everything out many many times.

My wife and I were supposed to go see the movie later that night, and this was our only time together that week so it was then or never. I went anyway even though my eye was still irritated red and watery, and making me sniffle. Movie was pretty good, but I was rubbing my eye and sniffling throughout. I rrrrrrrrrrrreally hoped no one thought I was crying because of the movie... I left through the emergency exit at the end of the movie so no one would see me.

-Robert

Funny story... I was working in the shop cutting some metal, wearing safety glasses of course. Some metal dust gets in my eye somehow and it is really irritating even after I flushed everything out many many times.

My wife and I were supposed to go see the movie later that night, and this was our only time together that week so it was then or never. I went anyway even though my eye was still irritated red and watery, and making me sniffle. Movie was pretty good, but I was rubbing my eye and sniffling throughout. I rrrrrrrrrrrreally hoped no one thought I was crying because of the movie... I left through the emergency exit at the end of the movie so no one would see me.

-Robert

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I'm sure there were a couple people thinking "Man, must be really taking the loss hard".