1988 Quest and a ton of parts CHEAP!!!

Lidoidol

Okay I hate to do it but the economy has been kicking my butt so...

CAR

1988 white conquest - motor out - clean title

burgandy int... no seats but... read below

one rust hole by hatch but have the metal to fix cut from another car

body straight

This was going to be a bad butt project but have fallen on hard times and need money or I will be out on the street

PARTS

EVO 8 Recaro seats

EVO 8 Dash and console

Evo 8 interior parts

Aeromotive A1000 Fuel pump

custom multi-port intake (the one that was floating around on EBAY a few years ago) welds ugly but it works. I paid 600 bux for it (rip off)

All the billet and extruded aluminum pieces to build another BAD 2 the BONE intake

Adjustable cam gear

Two Short blocks

Early valve cover (of a sapporo with no hump in the back)

Rear window louvers

BOXES of various parts

Gauges (autometer Phantom II)

The car is at my ex in-laws in Madison, Fl... So are the parts There is a ton more stuff but I cant think of it all now... I have owned 13 of these and this will probably be the last. I also have a mud truck project for sale if anyone is interested.

I was hoping to get somewhere around $2000 for everything but I am open to reasonable offers... Please somebody buy this or it will be sold for scrap weight :(

Okay I hate to do it but the economy has been kicking my butt so...

CAR

1988 white conquest - motor out - clean title

burgandy int... no seats but... read below

one rust hole by hatch but have the metal to fix cut from another car

body straight

This was going to be a bad butt project but have fallen on hard times and need money or I will be out on the street

PARTS

EVO 8 Recaro seats

EVO 8 Dash and console

Evo 8 interior parts

Aeromotive A1000 Fuel pump

custom multi-port intake (the one that was floating around on EBAY a few years ago) welds ugly but it works. I paid 600 bux for it (rip off)

All the billet and extruded aluminum pieces to build another BAD 2 the BONE intake

Adjustable cam gear

Two Short blocks

Early valve cover (of a sapporo with no hump in the back)

Rear window louvers

BOXES of various parts

Gauges (autometer Phantom II)

The car is at my ex in-laws in Madison, Fl... So are the parts There is a ton more stuff but I cant think of it all now... I have owned 13 of these and this will probably be the last. I also have a mud truck project for sale if anyone is interested.

I was hoping to get somewhere around $2000 for everything but I am open to reasonable offers... Please somebody buy this or it will be sold for scrap weight :(

Hi,

any *DM parts ? ahp alum, ovcp etc.

Thanks,

The intake pieces I may sell seperately but other smaller stuff no... Well unless someone wants to buy a bunch of the HiPo parts at once. I really need this all to go as I am basically homeless at the moment and need money for a down payment and moving costs.

As far as the intake pieces

four J bend runners

four billet venturies

1 approx 24 inch long 5" D-plenum

1 Dplenum block off plate

1 D plenum throttle body adapter.. Mustang

1 10AN fuel rail

4 Fuel injector bungs

The plenum is large but I was going to make it short and angle the runners towards the center to create more brake booster/MC clearance. I have all the computations worked out on paper somewhere for the exact plenum volume and runner lengths. Have to look for that. I purchased all of these parts from www.rossmachineracing.com if you want pics.

I would like to sell this with the A1000 pump and various Aeromotive fuel fittings I have, as well as the cam gear. It is hard to name a price but lets say $500 for all three items(including all intake pieces) or 750 with the other intake and rail with throttle body I have. I know the intake parts where around 350 or more for everything back when I bough them. The A1000 was close to 250 and the gear was like 50 to 75 bux. everything is OBO!!!!

Edited by Lidoidol

I am not staying where the parts are at the moment and will have to arrange a ride(suspended License) to go get pics... Will be out of town for thanksgiving weekend but will try to get pics up monday or tuesday.

Everything can be seen at http://rossmachineracing.com/intakepartspage.html as this is where I bought them except for the runners which were purchased from http://www.racepartsolutions.com and are 16ga. The diameter is as close as possible to an M6 head (just a hair larger actually and could easily be port matched... It is hard to tell from the photos on there site but the billet velocity stacks actually have a machined lip where they meet the runner so there is virtually no lip to disturb airflow. They are very high quality pieces.

They are 90's so I guess L-bends would be more accurate. I have bought a bunch of stuff from RPS over the years and never really had any problems I will check these over again but never noticed anything wrong with them

Interested in one of your short blocks. What would you like to get out of one? Need one that is rebuildable preferable one that has not been bored.

Sorry but I am selling both blocks with the car to a guy here in florida...