Cosmo open lelment air filter

yamahlr

I have not seen the Cosmo product, but can recommend a 1G DSM Turbo MAS w/Canister Lid & Plug with K&N Cone Air Filter #E-2875 as a nice upgrade over original. Even a piece of aluminum massaged into the black accordian pipe for rigidity makes a difference on these cars.

This is an older pic, have replaced the yellow with all blue lines. This is one of cosmos offerings that I bought off ebay. Works fine for me.

http://www.skarproductions.com/Conquest/eng_comp.JPG

First off I apologize for asking a question within this forum, didn't see the restriction before I posted. That said, thanks for all the responses, think I going to purchase one. So, it is a direct replacement for the stock intake can w/ no other mods in that area? Thanks again.

Damn I want one of those HKS intakes! It is a direct replacement of the factory black aircan the filter fits inside of. However the Cosmo unit is made for the 1g mass air upgrade by having a smaller opening for the connection plug. You can easily modify it to fit the factory mass air sensor tho.

Looks sharp! I'm still a fan of results over bling... a 1G DSM Turbo MAS w/Canister Lid & Plug Harness with K&N Cone Air Filter (part #E-2875) and massaged Accordian Intake will be less expensive and provide better performance results vs the Cosmo & OEM MAS alone. The best of both worlds for a close to original throttle body StarQuest would be 1G MAS, Cosmo and some version of the AHP.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by Dan