Custom 2.5 aluminum hard pipe kits with upgraded intercooler.

stevieapollo

I decided i wanted to offer starquest owners a full 2 1/2" hard pipe kit with an upgraded intercooler. The intercooler will be just slightly bigger then *DM's version and the pipes will fit beautiful into our cars. as of now we are looking at about 4 weeks until the kits will be ready to ship. I wanted to know who might be interested so i can get a better idea how many i need to pick up. Hard pipes will come polished. Those of you who would like to have them powder coated black that can be arranged as well.

I will be selling the kits with couplers and clamps included. although if for some reason you have your own or don't need the couplers and clamps the kits can be sold without them for a lower price.

pricing will be anywhere from 450$ to 650$ with everything. It really depends on how many sets i pick up... the more people that want them the less ill be able to sell them for. The main reason I am doing this is not to make money, but to help out others like me. I have had very bad experiences with *DM much like others on this site, and i wanted to offer people a great product without having to deal with a rude snake of a salesman. So here they are, full aluminum hard pipes kits with huge stock replacement intercooler for anyone who believes in the golden rule!!!! lol

My ebay feedback is 100% although i have only sold like 19 items or something...My dad has owned his 86conquest since he bought it new in 86, i have always loved the car and finally when i turned 16 it was my everyday driver. However eventually i wanted to mod it and my dad wanted to keep it stock. so i went out and bought myself a 88 conquest. The car i bought came with tep hard pipes. After studying those pipes and figuring out why they didn't fit right i started playing with them to allow a proper fit. Then said screw it and finally found the right place to have my hard pipes made. I personally went down to costa mesa and got a chance to walk through the shop the pipes and intercoolers will be made. I got to see the actual bending and fabrication process first hand. So i gave them my dimensions and got started. I wish i had pics but they currently have the pipes they always keep the first prototype set as a reference. I am in no way asking for anyone to send me money before they see these pipes. Once i get my set back i will post many many pics of the pipes in my starion and every1 can geta good idea for themselves. I am just asking around to see who would be interested... this way instead of getting them made 1 or 2 at a time i can order a larger number and offer a better price to those who may want them. Like i said in i really just want to offer others a complete hp kit. there is only one person who sells them as of now and alot of people on this site have had issues with him and his attitude. To tell you the truth any1 can go out and get a set of ahp made for there car. Its just who is willing to take the time to do it. I decided to take the time to do it, so i am offering to help any1 out who is interested in converting all of there intercooler hoses and pipes to 2.5 ahp sorry for the rambling ina bit of a rush. I will be happy to post pics asap. the purpose of this forum is to get a idea who is interested. if you would like to wait to see what other say about the pipes i think that would be a good idea if you a abit skeptical

*apollo*

Edited by stevieapollo

How much (depending on how many people are interested) would it be for just the hard pipes and no IC!

Thanks,

Chad-

yes the intercooler will be included into the total price, however if some1 just wanted the intercooler or the hard pipes alone that could be arranged. The pipes are being made to fit with the intercooler, so if some1 just wanted the pipes they would have to mod the stock ic.

i am still trying to decide if i should have the 3" pipe that comes off the turbo and holds the air filter made with ports or without ports....what do you guys think people would be more interested in?

I would be interested in a kit for $500-$550. Before you can get much interest in a product you have to have one first. Work on your prototype, post some pics then you'll get some feedback. I would definitely go in for a bolt on, trouble free kit with clamps, fittings, pipes and IC but got to see something first. Good idea, good luck.