Nor-Cal Nov-Dec 2009 Meet

thagremlin

whats up guys, just wanted to start a unoffical nor-cal meet thread.

last meet in santa clara was pretty chill.

i think we should organize may once or twice a month, possibly in the same or different locations. it could either be the same day as last time or different day.

let get some ideas from everyone and see whos down to start getting an organized nor-cal Starquest scene.

so i guess lets see what days work best for everyone

what locations would be best to hold a monthly or bi-monthly meet.

maybe sometimes we could all go on a cruise from one place to another, get some grub, drive some mountain passes, etc.

feel free to chime in guys.. lets make this happen.

VEGAS NATIONALS:

1. thagremlin(Nor-cal)

2. Komeuppance(Oregon)

3. 83Starionpassedoutinthedriveway(Oregon)

4. Horati0h(Oregon)

5. FlatTopMike(Oregon)

6. Turbo_84_Starion(Oregon)

7. TsiGuy_17(Oregon)

8. DarthConquest(Oregon) maybe?

9. TurboDoorHandles?(Oregon) maybe?

10. Dstar88(Nor-cal)

11. MoltoMario(Nor-cal)

12. BOOSTED88tsi(Nor-cal)

13. Scotty Dont(Nor-cal)

14. pitboss(Washington) maybe?

Edited by thagremlin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just everyone is spread out all over norcal from sac to monterey.. so finding time in everyones schedule and a decent spot which makes some what of an equal drive for everyone seems to be the main factor. that or some cars arent running good.. like mine for instance.. haha

haha id be down, treasure island is a great place to meet but sort of not in between, id drive all 4 of my cars down there but me and my girl are the ones that might take only 2 anyways i missed out on santa clara hopefully we can have a bbq going soon

I bet your the guy that posted up on craigslist about being a starquest mechanic :lol:

Jason Mario and I are all taking our cars to Thunder Hill in the morning for a drifting event if anyone would like to watch!!!!

highway 9 which has a nice spot to stop at the top and chill.. or there is highway 152.. from gilroy to watsonville.. or we could do both.. start from highway 9 into santa cruz and then head down to watsonville and take 152 to gilroy and get some in and out.

did a pre-smog this weekend. the car ran like a champ and passed with flying colors...once the cat warmed up enouph that is lol. the only thing that was a little high was the NOX. my timing is at around 12btdc. so if i can get the timing to 10 that should help my NOX numbers go down. then i can go get er smogged and good to go for another 2 years.

(this test was done with the egr and charcoal can unplugged and or capped off, i wanted to see how it will run with out the emissions, and it actually ran just like it had them plugged in, granted i had a maf-t in there and my tune is half way decent lol..)

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...