Stock parts

turboed1g

I have a few parts I would like to get rid of. the list is, 5 stock valve covers, 3-4 dist, two intake manifolds with TB all sensors no injectors,two exhaust manifolds didn't looked cracked,Two 12a turbos alittle shaft play. Two lower timing covers everything is best offer? More parts to come cleaning out storage. will get pics soon any ? call 616-405-4861 Thanks Robert

Well, I found a few more things , stock fuel pump needs a wire put back on , a few blocks one is 30 over the others are stock A few heads one is non jet valve with some porting and the other is stock bolt on. I will be picking these up over the weekend. I also have 5 rocker sets? Along with more motor parts pistons and rods etc. So give me a chance to go through them! First come first serve, All proseeds going to 4g63 swap!!

Well, I found a few more things , stock fuel pump needs a wire put back on , a few blocks one is 30 over the others are stock A few heads one is non jet valve with some porting and the other is stock bolt on. I will be picking these up over the weekend. I also have 5 rocker sets? Along with more motor parts pistons and rods etc. So give me a chance to go through them! First come first serve, All proseeds going to 4g63 swap!!

how much for fuel pump?

is the non jet head cracked? can the porting isn't anything right its just a bolt on from the old head?