any advice you can give me for ms1 2.2

ok guys i was thinking of getting ms1 2.2, maybe just go fuel only ontill can know MS to back of my head, then go MS1nS extra later.

well i been reading the MS1 MANUAL and i still dont understand anything. is there a better way to understand what i am reading or should i

read along i as play with software or just keep reading ontill it clicks. lol. :wacko:

What I found to be best is to decide what you want to be able to do.

Figure out which MS kit is right for yo

Take your Default MSQ and program off of that all the settings. your general settings, all that good stuff.

Chances are, while figuring out what these settings should be and what they mean, you will figure out how megasquirt works. you should be able to get a close map from someone here can you give a ve table that'll be close. I can supply you with a good AFR table and a good Ignition table too.

Just take your time and don't give yourself a small window to install, setup, and get running well. a fuel only would probably be nice and simple to install.

My car is in Heron's shop Trilogy Turbos a week tomorrow! He installed the MegaSquirt 2 version 3.57 in the first day! As well as all components to go EDIS.. He is still trying to get it to crank up and run right.. And I am stuck with no car..