Ultra rare 86 Dodge Conquest - $1500 Burns TN

glmadmin

86 Dodge Conquest less than 100k original miles and has no damage. The car fax history report is clean. It was out of commishion for about 6 months until I discovered here that my knock box was out. I got one from one of the members here, (thank you very much) and it started right up. Now it has a blown head gasket because of age and I imagin from sitting so much. The car is in great shape otherwise and I would very much like it to go to someone that will appreciate it and get it going. Looking on craigslist to see what this car is selling for, I found one in real bad shape for $2500.00 in sevierville. I am thinking $1500.00 is a good price but if not, Make an offer. Call 615-473-5459

http://images.craigslist.org/3nd3pd3l75T25R35S49a7a3d303e833971c24.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/3ka3pc3o35Od5Q85P39a7211cd818a85f1cdb.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/3n23ka3lc5Qb5Pa5Sd9a7ed7b5ebb4a33105e.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/3nc3k53m55Q45Pd5Se9a7570e861dca6d1c76.jpg

post-16059-125647771998_thumb.jpg

post-16059-125647773521_thumb.jpg

post-16059-125647775031_thumb.jpg

Edited by glmadmin

LMAO...Turbo Turbo Turbo!!! This one only... and only every other one built!!! This comes with the not so SOUGHT AFTER leather seats! AND WHO COULD FORGET non- INTERCOOLED! The super rare options that your car came with... but THEY ARE THE SAME IN MY CAR.

Seriously though, Someone buy this before he embarrass himself anymore!

I'd like to call him....but I can't keep a straight face. I'm busting up laughing.

I'd go down there any pay for it cash, but I'm afraid there's just too much drama with this lama.

I'll find another deal some where else.

Happy Days....

Slim Jim

Edited by mrvwbug

In any case, come monday it is getting crushed. Anotherone bites the dust. As far as the add, it was an add I have been posting, I know you guys know what it is. Don't bust my balls, if you want it buy it, if you don't want it but want to see one get trashed, watch what my axe will do to it. enjoy the pics I will put up of it before I sell it for scrap. Ill be damb if I am going to leave it for my ex.

Very intelligent thinking right there newb :rolleyes: "if i can't get $1500 bucks, i'll CRUSH it" ..and get what? maybe $200 dollars? just sell it to Mike and get more than crushing it newb. if it gets crushed do you win a prize or something? is it personal between you and the world? ...and whats the deal with the ex and the sale of the car? how about grow a pair and a spine, then handle your personal business while leaving the poor innocent flatty out of it :mad: sorry for bustin' your chops, cause you got no balls :lol:

J/K man do what you want with it, it's your car :rolleyes:

In any case, come monday it is getting crushed. Anotherone bites the dust. As far as the add, it was an add I have been posting, I know you guys know what it is. Don't bust my balls, if you want it buy it, if you don't want it but want to see one get trashed, watch what my axe will do to it. enjoy the pics I will put up of it before I sell it for scrap. Ill be damb if I am going to leave it for my ex.

I got a better idea <_< I bet I can make more money than the car is worth by selling tickets for everybody to watch you take an axe to it ;)

Very intelligent thinking right there newb :rolleyes: "if i can't get $1500 bucks, i'll CRUSH it" ..and get what? maybe $200 dollars? just sell it to Mike and get more than crushing it newb. if it gets crushed do you win a prize or something? is it personal between you and the world? ...and whats the deal with the ex and the sale of the car? how about grow a pair and a spine, then handle your personal business while leaving the poor innocent flatty out of it :mad: sorry for bustin' your chops, cause you got no balls :lol:

Thank you IntercooledFlatty for the constructive criticism, Ill attempt to get some balls in the near future.

Thank you.

Edited by glmadmin

I am out of time. :wacko: If someone wants it please make an offer, I know the parts are hard to get and I hate to do

it but it is looking like I am going to have to sell it to pull a part. Soooo, if you have been needing a part, there will be

a source. :( for anyone in the Nashville TN area.

Edited by glmadmin

why do you think this car is rare ?

I'll tell you why this car is rare.

I spoke with Mr. Meyerhoff earlier in the day, and confirmed my original thought. What we have here is a 1986 Conquest Technica, no rust, confirmed original L05 (Chelsea Gray).

You guys flamed, and Mr. Meyerhoff was the early bird that got the worm. Gentlemen, that is what makes this car rare. You let a rare survivor slip right through your fingers.

Tim

I wasnt trying to make drama. After meeting him, he is a really good guy, not deserving of the wrath of this community. I just hope he doesn't hate starquest and starquesters forever.

As for rarity, every starquest is rare by general car standards. Within the starquest community the color is probably the most rare thing about this car since it was an 86 only color.

Personally, I don't consider it very rare since there are 30+ L05 cars known. I'm going to sacrifice a H39 car to save this 86 and there are less than 10 H39s known. It comes down to rust in the end. This L05 86 has little rust and body damage and my H39 84 is beat to s*** beyond reasonable repair.

Went with Mike Saturday morning to help him bring back the car. As Mike said, the seller was a decent guy, definately new to starquests. If Mike would not have bought it, I was headed for an ATM.

86 Technica, 77,013 miles on the digital dash, automatic - ATF clean, no burnt smell, original donut tire never used (tire jack was padded with newspapers dated 1996), interior cargo carpet panels in excellent condition, all switches functional, though the electronic talking lady would have to go.

I'm sure Mike will soon have pics up.