Quest is in for service

Szester

Was selling the quest but it developed a new problem before I could sell it. I brought the car into the local Chrysler dealership which is the only place around that would look at it for me. If it costs more then 1000 I'm putting it away...maybe for a good while. So what is starquestclub up to?

... why would you bring your car into a dealership where 99% of the people would claim that the car never existed? :huh:

Seriously. I got free parts out of it once - went to a mitsubishi dealership to pick up parts, parts guy claimed Mitsubishi never owned a Starion, parts manager was there and was like you oughta bet him those parts - sure enough, the lad had to buy me my parts because I proved him wrong ( he wanted to bet on it )

Good luck with that. We bought the wife's car from a dude who was a mechanic at the Chrysler dealer on 28th Street, and he butchered her car. We were shocked to see how poorly that car was built by somebody "trained" to work on these cars. Car had eaten 3 turbos in the time he had it and he couldn't even figure out that a blocked coolant line was the culprit. You need to try and talk the Tainters into fixing it up. They did all my mechanical work when I was up there, and did an excellent job.

If you take it anywhere, take it to Gezon Mitsubishi. While you're there, go find the VW salesman named Bill Gezon, and tell him Mark Wade sent you, and have him put a good word in to the mechanics. They probably won't give you a price break, but I bet Bill will make sure that a knowlegeable service tech who understands these cars is the one who does the work. I used to work there in the early 90's and Bill is a big fan of the SQ's Edited by Burton