Forza 3 physics trailer

Fanta

yes...I like the game a lot. And, I let it sit there without touching the controller for a few minutes, and it played its little video thing...

at the very end, it shows a new Challenger revving the engine, and you see the shaker hood rocking...then, it moves to a side shot of the car, and you see it pull the front wheels of the ground and take off...then the video ends...

but, that right there made me want it :)

Also...its said to have a Starion in it. But, we'll see if it does or not, but, I did read somewhere that it may have one. If it doesn't, though, we all need to send an email to Turn 10 and get one put in it :P

Just got a 360 Elite:

Perfect Condition. Adult owned since new. Will come with game unit, power cord, wireless controller and headset, Video cables, HD component cables, HDMI cable, and an ethernet cable to hook up to your network.

200 to my door...

As much crap as I give my friends for playing video games, I may hypocritize myself and breakdown for this console & game. Having a Starion would only be a bonus from what I can see...

On a side note, does it give the capability to do driveline swaps? I saw a couple Subies and EVO's sliding around in that video.

Edited by dmyers151

As much crap as I give my friends for playing video games, I may hypocritize myself and breakdown for this console & game. Having a Starion would only be a bonus from what I can see...

On a side note, does it give the capability to do driveline swaps? I saw a couple Subies and EVO's sliding around in that video.

Yesums...even Forza 2 you can do AWD and RWD conversions on certain cars

if there is a starion...I wonder how much power you can make fully modding a G54B...and, I also wonder if MPI would be an option...lol

I sure hope there is one though...still waiting on confirmation.

But, there is an 89 Camaro, 88 Mustang, 90ish Supra, 90ish RX-7, 85 Corolla, and a 300ZX...so...I can't see why they wouldn't...lol

eh not a fan of the 360, im a ps3 punk. but ive always liked forza...wish it was for ps3.

ps i think gt5 is going to be a FAIL ha

yeah...that demo sucked...lol Also, the fact that Gran Turismo signed an agreement with all the car companies to not allow damage, way back for Gran Turismo 1...I think that really hurts them compared to the Forza line.

Which...in this Forza, apparently its possible to flip your car, and they now have a fully detailed underside as well :P

So, Fanta, this is your game! Especially if theres a starquest :P

yeah...that demo sucked...lol Also, the fact that Gran Turismo signed an agreement with all the car companies to not allow damage, way back for Gran Turismo 1...I think that really hurts them compared to the Forza line.

Which...in this Forza, apparently its possible to flip your car, and they now have a fully detailed underside as well :P

So, Fanta, this is your game! Especially if theres a starquest :P

no gt5 is going to have extensive damage. they have vids of it on youtube. but i think the game has been in development too long...im sure they are more into updating to the technology changes more than fine tuning the game

no gt5 is going to have extensive damage. they have vids of it on youtube. but i think the game has been in development too long...im sure they are more into updating to the technology changes more than fine tuning the game

really? THe prologue (which was supposed to be a taste of it)...didn't have damage. I guess we'll see...lol