NEW GP MOOKEEH GAS FRONT SHOCKS & REAR STRUTS

101PROPOSE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are having a problem going through US customs. They are saying that one of the original documents which were sent from the shipper(manufacturer) is missing and they won't be able to process it and release the container without that missing document. We have brought this to the shipper's attention already and waiting for their response. Meanwhile, the goods are sitting in the warehouse in Long Beach, collecting dust and storage fee is being charged everyday. We should be able to pick it up next week sometime at the latest. Sorry for the unexpected delay and thank you all for being patient.

They are having a problem going through US customs. They are saying that one of the original documents which were sent from the shipper(manufacturer) is missing and they won't be able to process it and release the container without that missing document. We have brought this to the shipper's attention already and waiting for their response. Meanwhile, the goods are sitting in the warehouse in Long Beach, collecting dust and storage fee is being charged everyday. We should be able to pick it up next week sometime at the latest. Sorry for the unexpected delay and thank you all for being patient.

Thanks for keeping us updated..We appreciate it...

This is how the free market system works. US Customs is not charging for this stuff to sit. A private warehouse is getting paid to do it for them until the paperwork is corrected. There are thousands of containers rolling through US ports everyday. Everything coming in is subject to all manner of random stuff. I have one right now that has been set aside for xray exam. We get to pay for off loading, storage, then reloading afterwards.

Hopefully this one will get resolved soon enough. The potential pitfalls with importing are too numerous to count.

Sure now that I will be leaving for two weeks on vacation this saturday. Hopefully they will show up before my fiance leaves next saturday.

Be proactive about it..Just go to the post office and have them hold your mail till you return...No big deal I have done this often..

but are they coming USPS? http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Mine did...but UPS and FedEx can do the same if you contact them or have them shipped to a friend or neighbor....101 is a cool guy he would do that for you...or ask 101 to hold them till Jan..