New official SQC religious discussion forums

Chad

so uhhh...now you have a link in your sig calling kelly a vermin and linking it to SQC.net

and now you are saying....more like... hinting that political and religious threads are not going to be permitted on SQC anymore.....

way to trash this site chad....but since you own it, i guess thats your decision.

so uhhh...now you have a link in your sig calling kelly a vermin and linking it to SQC.net

That has been ther for like 6 months or so. I'm just trrying to help Kelly with his cause. According to his minions, it's done wonders to further his cause. I'm glad to help out because it also brings awareness to what he represents. Did I mis-spell his name?

and now you are saying....more like... hinting that political and religious threads are not going to be permitted on SQC anymore.....

I'm sure you can read that into it, but that doesn't mean that's what I said or think. I'm just hinting that there are other places to have these discussions where you don't have to alineate yourself here.

way to trash this site chad....but since you own it, i guess thats your decision.

You spend too much time on .net mindgame :thumbsup:

You spend too much time on .net mindgame :thumbsup:

wahhh? thats not me dude. i dont think i can even register cuz im overseas...

I can see how you think im him, since i really loathed that guy while here was here....but i better things to do with my time.....

Anyways, you started this whole debacle between you and *DM. Im just sitting on the sidelines with some popcorn enjoying the show.

And as far as your sig, regardless of your talking trash about whoemever.....i think it breaks the policy here..but i guess you can re-write them as you see fit.

edit: and now that i think about it...if there wasnt interesting threads about politics, religions or closely related topics in the B.S section, i probably wouldnt even log onto here anymore...especially since i dont plan to own another SQ for a long long time. and especially because ever since you took control of the site, it hasnt been the same.

chow.

Edited by Mech

When did I take control of the site? I missed that memo :blush:

I'll change my sig, just for you bud :thumbsup:

And how did I start this debacle? I'm guessing you have only listened to one side (the really loud and whiney one)...

wahhh? thats not me dude. i dont think i can even register cuz im overseas...

Hmm, 2 minutes after this was posted, mindgame posts on .net that he's not mech. Incredible concidance? Maybe he's stalking you :scared0016:

Seriously though, why be so embarassed? if evrything on that site is true and accurate (as it's claimed to be) why hide?

Don't worry Phill, we don't need to make one, the internet already has several to choose from.

Hmm, 2 minutes after this was posted, mindgame posts on .net that he's not mech. Incredible concidance? Maybe he's stalking you :scared0016:

Seriously though, why be so embarassed? if evrything on that site is true and accurate (as it's claimed to be) why hide?

its not me.

besides, i dont really care if you think its me or not. I'm pretty done with this site, and all the other SQ related ones. unless at some point in the future i buy another SQ, which is not likely.

see ya.