Little Anthony's Car Show Tucson Arizona 12 Sept

AzStar

That at Kolb/Broadway? Depending on times I might be able to make it for a while.

Yes, Kolb and Broadway. Registration is from 5-7pm so it makes sense to get there about 4:30-5:00.

We don't have to stay forever, it would be more of a get together just to meet each other and talk "shop". Could be the beginning of planning other events etc. Heck, we get organized enough we can do the convoy thing to Vegas for the Nats.

Ok, well we got three of us so far. Let's get more.

What about Paul?

ill see what i can do working a lot latley

Well if nothing else see if you can just swing by for a few minutes and say "hey".

Again, I'm seeing this more of a beginning than an event per se. The idea is to build up to a big event in the future, the Nationals perhaps?

ill see what i can do working a lot latley

and stop trying to sell your car, lol!

I see a red quest at the Chicago Bar & Grill in the parking lot when I am coming home from work often. I havent figured out if the owner is on these forums ever or not.

I live in the neighborhood just north of the K Mart across the street from Little A's, btw.

Edited by averse

Well if nothing else see if you can just swing by for a few minutes and say "hey".

Again, I'm seeing this more of a beginning than an event per se. The idea is to build up to a big event in the future, the Nationals perhaps?

when money is tight everything is for sale....

wanna buy a 12 second mustang, lol

Ok...

Last call... sort of.

I'm still planning on being there. This will be the FIJI's first out of town run so hopefully it makes it there.

Plan on getting there about 4:30.

If anyone wants to exchange Cell numbers PM me. Otherwise will see whoever makes it there.

i should be there, i got the car al washed up. hopefully it doesnt rain. i have really bad luck with washing the car and rain.

Great, looking forward to seeing the car. It is making some pretty ugly noises down here in Sierra Vista right now and VERY heavy clouds/ lightninig over the mountains.

But I'm still going to roll unless it is raining so hard that I can't get through the washes.

Yeah, I washed my Fiji too... so perhaps between the both of us we will break the drought?

:biggrinumbrella1:

starting to clear up. i think it is just gonna be hot, talked to tim, he is not sure if he will make it

have not heard from tjs91tsi in quite some time. it always seem to be just a few of us making it. i guess that is how it is when there are only a few that own these cars.

ill be there about 4:00

Edited by on3 racing

starting to clear up. i think it is just gonna be hot, talked to tim, he is not sure if he will make it

have not heard from tjs91tsi in quite some time. it always seem to be just a few of us making it. i guess that is how it is when there are only a few that own these cars.

ill be there about 4:00

Ok... it has been POURING down here... so us both washing our cars did it.

But I'm going to head that way in about 10 minutes or so. Should be there by 4:30. Keep your fingers crossed, this is the Fiji's first trip out of town. I hope it makes it.

:lightingzapA: