I almost had my car sold

strang3majik

Well...I ws out today performing the Quests much needed oil change (which, by the way, going from a FRAM to a WIX filter made my oil pressure idle where it used to be a cruise)....

But, anyway...I was changing the oil when this younger foreman from the house being built next door, walked over.

"That an RX-7?" He asked.

"No, its a Chrysler Conquest TSI. Mitsubishi Starion sound familiar at all?" I replied...

"No. Never heard of it. Did you install the body kit yourself?" He again asked (I grinned slightly)

"Ha...no, it came that way."

Well...past the funny part (made you laugh didn't it)...he began to ask if I would be willing to sell it. I said, I really wouldn't, but, money talks...

Well...he offered me $6000, because he liked it so much. It was sold as far as I was concerned....until I asked him his plans for it.

"I was going to put a full cage in it and use it as a drift car."

I about crapped myself. There is a such thing as too good to be true. I immediatley told him it wasn't for sale. Had I not asked that question...my poor little car could've been killed by this wannabe drifter....

Thank the flying spaghetti monster I asked him....lol

Just thought I'd let you all know...I'm not that much of a savage to let one die that way...lol

Especially mine......I bought her rings.

Edited by strang3majik

.... you should have sold it lol

and bought two more Starions :D

Just because he wants to drift it doesn't necessarily mean it would get destroyed.

Edited by Fanta

he didn't look like he had the monies anyway...but...still...lol

But, yes...could've got me a nice MPI one :P

Hmm....well....he did say let me know if I change my mind.................

So s*^t or get off the pot. Sell it and upgrade.

But...just think of all the good times we had...

hmm...maybe I'll speak to him tomorrow. You guys should be supportive....lol

It would just kill me to know its being beat to hell.

soulda sold it. and yes Fanta if its going to be a drift car it will get destroyed. I don't care whos driving it. You could bought 2more.

Mech's old fiji blue was a drift car. Look at it now. Still alive, running, and beautiful. Yokohama's was a drift car, MPI at that.

If he's got 6k to spend just on the car, it seems reasonable he has money to take care of it?? But that's just assumin

I don't think he has 6k to spend...my thought was all talk. But, I try tomorrow. :)

Also...he's never drifted before. The car will get destroyed.

Figured I'd just let you guys know...I talked to the guy, and, he told me he had sudden exspenses in just this last week, so, he wasn't able to buy the car.

In other words...probably never had it to begin with...

So, she'll remain mine. :)