MEET @ MY HOUSE!!!!! 25th of JULY

i will check into that this week. But i have even better news!! local car show will have a chassis dyno all day on the 25th

july 25th is going to be the 2nd annual "geared for giving" car show @ pnc field. there will be food and plenty of giveaways plus, I dont know how much it will be if there even will be a price, a chassis dyno will be available all day. the show is from 12-4 and any make or model car/truck will be allowed to come

So guys leys try to get to my house early and we can all go together. I would love to show up with at least 5, but know we can get 10

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't call off work. I called in sick last Tuesday and Wednesday, and I need the 18th off for Driving School, because of a BS ticket I got last month. :( I really wanna go too. ARGH next time, make it a Sunday, damn it. lol

Sounds good Joe!

I think I will be replacing my head gasket this weekend ... I still push coolant under boost. Compression test, radiator pressure test, and leakdown all come back good. But, under boost it blows coolant pretty gast so the only thing I can figure is the head gasket isn't sealing up well under boost. Also just made some SEVERE changes to my timing map as I believe I have been running far too advanced.

Either way I hope to drive it all next week so I can get the new gasket broke in a retorqued a couple times, then hit the dyno with ya.