Anything near NC soon?

I am in raleigh nc and i have tried to set up a couple meets so far here. i have had 2 people max on the 2 meets i set up lol. i am around if you wanna get together sometime. just hit me up 919-798-6831

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry

:thread20jacked8wq:

I know you guy are talking about a meet which if I was close by I would attend since my parent like close by high points. My car is in nyc and I would like to send my car to NC for the time being as I would like to save and buy part for a MPI. I'm running a straight 3" exhuast with no cat anyone else? If I need to register my car in NC how hard would it be to past inspection? or anyone know someone that could help? I don't know any shops out there. Sorry for being a jack a** about this.

Sorry

:thread20jacked8wq:

I know you guy are talking about a meet which if I was close by I would attend since my parent like close by high points. My car is in nyc and I would like to send my car to NC for the time being as I would like to save and buy part for a MPI. I'm running a straight 3" exhuast with no cat anyone else? If I need to register my car in NC how hard would it be to past inspection? or anyone know someone that could help? I don't know any shops out there. Sorry for being a jack a** about this.

All starquests are too old for emissions here in NC. You do have to have a safety inspection though, thats it. You might be ok.

I am down to attend...Hopefully soon as my work will have me hopping around in late August thru early October.

Tony, aka "stickdawg" set up something before at a car show near Raleigh and only he and I showed up...we had fun, it was at a great 50's style grill which had huge turn out of classic automobiles, but it kind of put a damper on trying anything else since we were the only ones. Hopefully this will work out much better because there seems to be some genuine interest.

So when the date is set and you are a StarQuest owner in North Carolina, and your schedule allows, come on out and and put some faces with all these crazy names!

• 2 weeks later...
I am down anytime guys. I live in raleigh. I travel 3-6hrs every other weekend to get my kids(meet between petersburg va and fort washington maryland) pick them up on fridays and bring them back on sundays. so anyone on the way back on sundays, i can stop by and say hi for a little while. also my kids will be living with their mother for the next school year and i do not have a woman at this time lol. so i am open to hang out.if you are within a 5-6 hour drive, i might be interested, mine is during pretty well as a daily driver now, unless i just stomp the hell outta the throttle and slam thru gears ,and then my clamps dont hold on my pipes lol. let me know guys