1985 Mitusbishi Starion Flatty

goo gone would do the trick Colin :thumbsup:
Im thinking a gallon of gas and a match, the flatty in that music video that was on fire looked better than this rolling pile of crap.

:emot-bandwagon:

This thing is R-O-A-S-T!!!!

It makes me love my flatty that much more...

:character0056:

It's alive, it's alive!!!!!

Edited by mrvwbug

said he would do a title for title straight swap for my 93 Twin Turbo... i want to, but.... i got a pretty sweet offer today from a member here AND i got an offer for a Spirit R/T.... yes.... a SPIRIT R/T... did i mention the spirit ran a 13 flat? hehehehe...... one of the ultimate sleepers ever created... all it needs is a tissue box in the back window...

said he would do a title for title straight swap for my 93 Twin Turbo... i want to, but.... i got a pretty sweet offer today from a member here AND i got an offer for a Spirit R/T.... yes.... a SPIRIT R/T... did i mention the spirit ran a 13 flat? hehehehe...... one of the ultimate sleepers ever created... all it needs is a tissue box in the back window...

Those are sweet! And turbo charged as I remember!

Those are sweet! And turbo charged as I remember!

why yes... they are the Lotus 2.2 DOHC turbocharged motor... otherwise known as the Turbo III in the turbo dodge world.. 224hp from the factory and all thats done to this one is a big fmic, exhaust,MP +40 injectors, 1g bov and a boost controller on 15lbs...

BUT im waiting to hear back from a member here....