Parting 88 Starion Interior, Black Leather, Small Exterior parts also

JMBJustin

Just purchased an 88 Starion to make into a street/strip car. Full black interior and trunk area is removed, everything in good/very good shape except front seats/carpet (trunk carpet is pretty decent still). Im keeping the front door panels and headliner for now (perfect/near perfect), but may part with them eventually or for the right offer. Also have all exterior wipers/wiper motors. Any reasonable offer for anything not refused (make it worth my while to pack it up and ship it please), ill hold it all for a few days then ill need to throw it away to clear up space. Email me at the address below or PM,

Thanks,

Justin

justin@jmbperformance.com

Edited by JMBJustin

Is this including a black dash? Any idea on what shipping would cost for the full interior to 23453?

Looks like about $150 to ship the complete dash, door panels, headliner, door panels (no window switches) a-pillar trim, some console pieces (main console unit missing), all the rear interior side pieces, and the rear seat. Id like $275 for everything there (shipped), ill have $20+ in packing material and have pay my employees 2+ hours to pack it all up. No front seats, no carpet. I can sent those two for the extra shipping costs, but they are both rough. My paypal is justin@jmbperformance.com if your interested.

Justin

what condition are 88 rear axle and shafts... are boots cracked.. shipping to 35633

thanks

Im pulling it this week and I will let you know asap the condition on everything, may not be until later this week though. If the differential is 75# or under it will be under $50 to ship it, and maybe another $35 for the axles. I would like $150 for the whole setup (plus shipping) if its in good shape. I can send the rear rotors and calipers too for just the shipping costs. Im going with a solid axle, so anything not needed to just roll the car around is available.

Thanks

Justin

Just purchased an 88 Starion to make into a street/strip car. Full black interior and trunk area is removed, everything in good/very good shape except front seats/carpet (trunk carpet is pretty decent still). Im keeping the front door panels and headliner for now (perfect/near perfect), but may part with them eventually or for the right offer. Also have all exterior wipers/wiper motors. Any reasonable offer for anything not refused (make it worth my while to pack it up and ship it please), ill hold it all for a few days then ill need to throw it away to clear up space. Email me at the address below or PM,

Thanks,

Justin

justin@jmbperformance.com

do u have the center console lid if u do how much shiped to 02724

Thanks

Yuri

How much for the AC/Heater control unit and the AC tubing with the dual pressure and high pressure switches shipped to ZIP 30044?

Do you know if the AC worked?

Thanks.

KEN

Edited by Starfighterpilot

How much for the AC/Heater control unit and the AC tubing with the dual pressure and high pressure switches shipped to ZIP 30044?

Do you know if the AC worked?

Thanks.

KEN

I have the stuff from under the dash only, I have no idea if any of it works, car sat for a couple years at least.

Justin

Good prices. I'll let you know soon, I'm waiting on UPS to pay up for a transmission they damaged.

Its going in the garbage wednesday morning, not trying to rush anyone, I just cant store all this stuff at my shop, plus im bringing another roller here in a week that will be in the way. If your 100% sure, you can paypal me a deposit and I can hold it all for a week or so. Again I dont want to rush anyone, ive just got 7+ cars here all the time and room for about 5, so anything out of the way is a good thing!

Thanks

Justin

what condition are 88 rear axle and shafts... are boots cracked.. shipping to 35633

thanks

Rear axle with short driveshaft adapter, and both rear shafts with nice uncracked boots would be $150 plus shipping. Shipping in the lower 48 will be $75 at the most via UPS ground.

Also have 5 speed pedal assembly with most of the hydraulics for $20

Justin

Also have 95% of the stock body harness, I cut out the fog light/tailight and brake light switch leads plus the connectors for the steering column, everything else is there, $45 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states (almost 30#'s of wiring). It includes all the relays/etc. that were in the engine compartment, fuse box, etc.

Justin

Edited by JMBJustin

Rear axle with short driveshaft adapter, and both rear shafts with nice uncracked boots would be $150 plus shipping. Shipping in the lower 48 will be $75 at the most via UPS ground.

Also have 5 speed pedal assembly with most of the hydraulics for $20

Justin

Hey Justin,

will you do $175 shipped for the Rear differential with short driveshaft adapter and both rear shafts.

will send PM

thanks again!

greg

Edited by sellerfeller