Engine $400

TSI_SVT

95% complete engine from intake to turbo. Also have a downpipe I'll toss in. I bought the engine a little under 2 years ago. I was told it has about 60k miles. It is super clean. Compression was in the 135-140 range. Only needs injectors, a vacuum hose or two and I think a powersteering pump. It's located in Ft. Payne, AL and will need to be pick up.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tdd2672/87Staron

Edited by TSI_SVT

hey I'm in dier need of an engine, and $500.00 great so I won't lowball you...but I'm here in Lakewood, Washington so could you add in the cost of shipping, and I'll send you the funds okay? Robert (253) #304-9508

I appreciate your interest. As I stated in my post I am not in a position to ship it.

95% complete engine from intake to turbo. Also have a downpipe I'll toss in. I bought the engine a little under 2 years ago. I was told it has about 60k miles. It is super clean. Compression was in the 135-140 range. Only needs injectors, a vacuum hose or two and I think a powersteering pump. It's located in Ft. Payne, AL and will need to be pick up. I am out of state for 6 more weeks so I can not assist with shipping at this time. I'm asking $500. Click the link to see a few photos.

Also have a cowl hood, painted silver that I'll sell for $350. I will have photos up in a separate post by the weekend.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tdd2672/87Staron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fort Payne is just over 1 hour east of Hunstville. Take Hwy 72 E. to Scottsboro and then take Hwy 35 S. all the way to Ft. Payne.

where is ft payne alabama in reference to Huntsville ala?Could deff be interested.Haven't have time to get mibne rebuilt.would like a driver while build mine up.