2009 SO CAL MOD!!! JULY 11

ucw458

Much to my suprize I checked the MOD website and the So Cal MOD is still on. It's being held on July 11th (saturday) in Cypress, CA. Admission and parking are free. :)

Roll call, who wants to go? Lets get together and show up there in a huge convoy!

If the Nor Cal guys want to go I can set up accomodations and even host at my house. Lets say we all get together friday evening and convoy there on saturday morning. Also if you want to make it a weekend thing I can set up some fun stuff for us to do like 75mph indoor go kart track for example.

Who wants to go?

Here's a link to the MOD website

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/owners/mod.do

Edited by ucw458

I'm in. Might be rolling DSM status w/ one of our built 4G63 GSX, completely junkyard built GSX. People get a kick out of that, specially when it's blowning past them. The SQ at the moment, is more on the junkyard side than amongst the living.

I wonder how many SQ's will show this year, the numbers in SoCal are getting smaller every year....I guess too many are getting junked.

Edited by louswheel01

no actually it's still sitting here i havent touched the car in a few months since i've been so busy working on other cars and projects. (gotta pay the bills).

im going to be fitting the 4g63 and r154 tranny in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be bringing mine. I wasn't able to make it the past couple of years.

I've never been to mod. Hey Art since you live near me want to caravan down there? If Questsi is going we could do a 3 car caravan.

i heard someone on the forum had a relative that still works there. maybe it was just the finance division that was let go there may still be a skeleton crew still there and they still have the building lease.

• 2 weeks later...