davis-monthan airforce base quest...

I've not had much (i.e. ANY) luck finding a shop here that is comfortable/knowledgeable about our cars down here. There may be one somewhere, but it hasn't been an easy find. I'm also 5 mins from base.

It would be fun to get a few SQs together and make a run down Gates Pass or some other fun road around here during an unpopulated drive time.

I forgot to mention in your other thread, conquestTSIguy, but I'm also near Tucson. Well... more like an hour south of you. My brother is already in the process of moving to Sahuarita, so I'll probably be visiting up there more often.

I'd love to get all of the local/semi-local people together for a mini meet or somethin sometime!

I'm waiting on a used injector to come back from witchdoctor. I will be in Cali the first weekend in June, however after that I should be able to make time to be available. Let's pick a day and start a thread in the meet section and link it here?

I've been in and out of the base for some years now ...Do to digging up airplane parts in the plane junk yard for some work I'm doing ... No note I have found on my cars ... Yellow Quest or the "Purple People Eater" would be the cars of mine you would of come across ... The PPE car is a white Quest tan inside ..With the most jacked up purple stripes painted on it ..I'm sure you would of said something on it ...The worst paint job ever put on a Quest maybe..?... I did not paint the poor car that way ... LOL......Or .......Cry ...

She's only 88k on the miles ... New dress and my friends will not lol any more at me.. ...I'm even to vain to drive that car much ...

David

Hazardous Toys inc

Edited by Haztoys1

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know if you guys are looking for some parts. Ive got stuff I can bring as long as yall want it.

Uncracked Driverside Taillight

19C Td05h

Uncracked Ex Manifold

Autometer cobalt A/F Guage & Boost

2.5 Ex pipe w/ Apexi N1 Turbo Muffler

Manual Seatbelts

autobelt Door Panels

MSD Wires out the hoo ha

Hydro lifters w/ rocker arms and shafts

etc....

Ill be there for 2 months and would like to stay busy so please let me in on any projects youd like to do.

phil

Let me know if you guys are looking for some parts. Ive got stuff I can bring as long as yall want it.

Uncracked Driverside Taillight

19C Td05h

Uncracked Ex Manifold

Autometer cobalt A/F Guage & Boost

2.5 Ex pipe w/ Apexi N1 Turbo Muffler

Manual Seatbelts

autobelt Door Panels

MSD Wires out the hoo ha

Hydro lifters w/ rocker arms and shafts

etc....

Ill be there for 2 months and would like to stay busy so please let me in on any projects youd like to do.

phil

Phil, if you have some experience with our fuel managment systems I would certainly welcome your help reviewing my ride.

For a get together, would Saturday or Sunday (20/21) work for all interested parties?

Ill be doing nothing for 2 months while Im there so just tell me when you want to meet up. Any day and everyday is good for me. Is there a local track and how often do they let street cars run??

i could use a diagnose on what all is wrong with my car, lol

not that it is bad but im sure there are stuff that will need to be done.

i really need someone to drive it that knows what it is supposed drive and feel like.