Larry/ AKA Forcfed4

Shawn_Silva

Larry McFarlin/ AKA Forcefed4 started a GP for Magnecor wires.  Everything was moving along slowly although from the beginning several of the club members (including myself) had concerns of the $25.00 NON REFUNDABLE deposit required.  

The pricing looked inline so many of us went ahead with the deposit, many paid in full.

The list of interested members was updated hourly in the first week of the gathering of deposits and was also handled quickly with Larry asking for complete payment to be made ASAP.

For the last week we have seen no updates.

Long standing member falls off the face of the earth.

I'm very concerned that we have been ripped off.

I leave this post open for Larry to reply as of this time something more intense may have happened.

Take care

Shawn

I am also concerned, since I also paid in full...

Since his business hours are Monday-Friday daytime...

we cannot get him on the phone until next week...

If someone knows him please check to see if he is okay....

maybe he had an accident....or something :-[

Holy $hit.... I can post something.

Guys....

Here's the deal, My grandmother passed so I have been out of state for almost a week and have walking pneumonia on top of it all.....

I AM NOT A SCAM ARTIST!!!!!  I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME!!!!!

I haven't had internet access because I haven't been at work for the last week!

The wires were ordered yesterday (Shawn_Silva --  I am not sure where you sent the lengths but I didn't get them.  If you sent them to the paypal e-mail adress, resend them to my e-mail address: forcfed4@msn.com)

Just for good faith so maybe someone will believe me, here is my corrected personal and business contact info:

Larry McFarlin

AKA Forcfed4

1301 S. Fern St

Stillwater, Ok 74074

405-614-0263

Just-Performance Inc.

820 E. 6th St.

Stillwater, Ok 74074

405-385-0009

Email:

forcfed4@msn.com

sales@just-performance.com

I hope a moderator reads this and does what's necessary to fix this stupid mix-up.  I need the post unlocked so I can update the names of the people that I have received payment from.  Shawn, If you don't trust that I am real (after being a member for 2 years, you'd figure if I was going to scam someone I would do it with a bigger ticket item -- but that's just me) let me know that you do not want the wires and I will call magnecor and change the order to some standard wires so I can sell them.  Otherwise, Please respond with the lengths of the wires that you need so I can get you an exact price.

DMax, thanks for not jumping to conclusions like everyone else and actually being genuinely worried but the problem is that there are very few SQ members in Oklahoma so I generally don't hang out with any other SQ's.... kinda sux.

I am a little upset as to how this has turned out.  You guys have always been a good group of people.  I guess it would help if I actually lived close enough to meet and hang out with anyone from this board.

Please do not post anything else about me scamming people.

Sorry about not ordering the wires til late but I have kinda had a bad month.  You will get the product you paid for.  I don't see me doing anymore GP's.

Larry,

People involved in the GP were asked to post here.  I apologize for being the first to have posted the facts, but I felt as being someone who was involved it was my duty.  If you read, http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1081515700 the moderator asked for someone to speak up.

I will resend the wire lengths to you today.

I leave positive feedback for every transaction I ever do on the internet that I am pleased with.  You are no different.  I'm very sorry to hear of your grandmother and your bad health spell.  

I never showed major worry until I saw the moderators post what they did, obviously others that had paid in full were very worried.  The internet has a strange way of leaving people in the dark and always wondering.

Take care

Shawn

Holy $hit.... I can post something.

Guys....

Here's the deal, My grandmother passed so I have been out of state for almost a week and have walking pneumonia on top of it all.....

I AM NOT A SCAM ARTIST!!!!!  I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME!!!!!

I haven't had internet access because I haven't been at work for the last week!

The wires were ordered yesterday (Shawn_Silva --  I am not sure where you sent the lengths but I didn't get them.  If you sent them to the paypal e-mail adress, resend them to my e-mail address: forcfed4@msn.com)

Just for good faith so maybe someone will believe me, here is my corrected personal and business contact info:

Larry McFarlin

AKA Forcfed4

1301 S. Fern St

Stillwater, Ok 74074

405-614-0263

Just-Performance Inc.

820 E. 6th St.

Stillwater, Ok 74074

405-385-0009

Email:

forcfed4@msn.com

sales@just-performance.com

I hope a moderator reads this and does what's necessary to fix this stupid mix-up.  I need the post unlocked so I can update the names of the people that I have received payment from.  Shawn, If you don't trust that I am real (after being a member for 2 years, you'd figure if I was going to scam someone I would do it with a bigger ticket item -- but that's just me) let me know that you do not want the wires and I will call magnecor and change the order to some standard wires so I can sell them.  Otherwise, Please respond with the lengths of the wires that you need so I can get you an exact price.

DMax, thanks for not jumping to conclusions like everyone else and actually being genuinely worried but the problem is that there are very few SQ members in Oklahoma so I generally don't hang out with any other SQ's.... kinda sux.

I am a little upset as to how this has turned out.  You guys have always been a good group of people.  I guess it would help if I actually lived close enough to meet and hang out with anyone from this board.

Please do not post anything else about me scamming people.

Sorry about not ordering the wires til late but I have kinda had a bad month.  You will get the product you paid for.  I don't see me doing anymore GP's.

Larry

The moderators here more than anything wanted this all cleared up. We've had problems with people getting into bad business transactions in the past. As a precaution we locked the topics after the concern.

People did wonder if something personal did happen and now more light is shed.

I am glad you got the information out to the people.

I will talk to the other mods about the locked topic.

Thank you

Forcfed4

We unlocked your orginal GP thread in the GP forum.

Sorry for any misunderstandings, but now you know if your ever in any GP we try to keep things in check if it would ever get to any point than needs it...

Thanks for running the GP and an being an active member of SQC.  8)

• 1 month later...

Moved from separate topic:

Forcfed4 aka Larry Mcfarlin aka www.just-performance.com re: Magnecor race wires GP re: http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1079388128

I have made over a dozen attempts at contacting Larry Mcfarlin via PM, email and via telephone.  I am leaving my feedback here and contacting Paypal, as Larry refuses any contact with me.

As members and moderators are aware, this GP was started quickly and all chances of Larry Mcfarlin collecting the money were handled very respectably on Larry's end.  Larry Mcfarlin then had some 'problems' on his end and dissappeared for well over a month with no contact to any of the members involved.  I was one of these members.  From the beginning myself, and other members were concerned of his "non refundable $25.00 deposit".  I left this deposit and ordered the wires (4g63 style), in which I was added to the list (in which I would like the moderators to archive a copy for my records as well as any legal proceedings via Paypal or fraud squad) and my name clearly stated with the amount of deposit I left.

Larry Mcfarlin was very spotty with contact in regards to this GP to myself, always claiming he had forgotten to check or was unable to contact the vendor Magnecor in order to find a final price (so I could pay in full) or to even order the wires I wished in the length I required.  I stated to Larry Mcfarlin that I wanted 3 foot tails and I would terminate myself the other ends as I am running full custom standalone and want the wires to sit just perfect in my install.  Larry Mcfarlin came back with a price of "around $200.00".  Never did I bark at the price, never did I state I did not want the wires ordered.  I asked several times for the wires to be ordered.  My wires were never ordered, but Larry Mcfarlin has my deposit.

I have complete conversations archived via Private Messaging(PM) and via email of Forcfed4 aka Larry Mcfarlin and his shady buisness practices.  How this man and his partner ever plan to go into buisness is beyond me.  To ignore my pleas's of an answer is beyond me.  [i intend to pursue] for internet fraud dealings.  Paypal will be [contacted] as well as http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp , in which have been fairly helpful in regards to which avenue's I need to take to bring justice to this disrespectful situation.

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!

Take care

Shawn

As of Saturday May 29'th, 2004 I have still not recieved my refund of the deposit, although Larry has contacted me via email.  Here is a highlight that just makes me boil...I love how "hopefully" this will be resolved and that I should be grateful for his generous offer and how he has been out of pocket and without internet access.  Give me a break.  I want my money back, all of it, and I want it now.

>-----Original Message-----

>From: Larry McFarlin [mailto:forcfed4@msn.com]

>Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 7:18 AM

>To: questtsi@shaw.ca

>Subject: RE: StarQuestClub

>

>Your refund will be forwarded to you as soon as we have money in our

>Paypal account.  Let me remind you that the deposit was a nonrefundable

>deposit.

>This is a generous offer to you.  PayPal charges for receiving money, so

>

>your refund will be minus the Paypal charge we were charged for

>receiving your deposit.

>We are sorry things have come to this, I have been out-of-pocket and

>without

>internet access for several weeks and the assumtion is that I have

>constant

>contact, which I do not.

>This matter will be resolved ASAP.  This is a misunderstanding and will

>hopefully be resolved soon.

>

>

• 3 weeks later...

Larry refunded my deposit less paypal charges on his end.  Better than nothing I guess. ::)  

I consider Larry a man of his word, although he lacks communication skills.

I would try and do buisness with Larry again, but would hope he will deal with GP's and such with a different angle.

Take care

Shawn