Kreal

JasonKolda

Most every one knows about Cooper & Mandi

Now there is Kreal & Dad

I'm beginning to suspect there could be a few others too...

The identities overlap a little to much and well... it doesn't look good for the community

A second Upstanding member has now stepped up to the plate and has been an extreme disappointment

Kreal answered my post regarding 6 bolt Axles and Hubs Wanted...

I had many offers and Kreal wanted to beat the shipping price any of the others offered so he basically said he would ship for free.

But when the parts got to me the box they came in was pretty beat up actually the box was oval and when I opened it I found the axles and hubs had full contact with each other and the only padding was one 12"x 6"x 2" expanded foam (not high density)

and no more than six full pages of news paper, the paper was crumpled up and soaked with oil, the spindles had just started poking through the box and when I saw this after going through months of BS with Cooper I was angry an disappointed.

In the mean time while this was going through my mind I had been negotiating an LSD from Kreal but I wait because I want to see the quality of the axles before I commit to buy the diff the best response to Kreal I can give is

" I want to wait on the Differential because the quality of the axles is less than I had expected."

I didn't hear anything from Kreal back I guessed he knew or at least suspected the poor condition parts arrived in.

I didn't want to blow up an loose my cool so I waited till Christmas an told him the situation.

Kreal waited two days and then told me it was too late to file a claim with Fed Ex

Kreal told me the limit was 21 days and I received the parts Dec 2nd.

I argued the point that the packaging was a joke and it took him a couple of days to admit how he package the parts..

I suspect he had to ask his mom or dad because the answer he gave me was completely the opposite of what I described..

How he used bubble wrap an took care with brown paper and tape and reinforced the sides of the box with Styrofoam that nothing moved inside the box... complete fabrication to the truth. But Kreal says why didn't you make the claim the day you received the package...? I bought extra insurance.

So Kreal tells me I can file a claim if I want but the fact is the shipper is responsible for claims so after a few days of going back a forth with who fault is it.. he gets the info right..but of course he has to ask his Dad and his Dad has to call Fed Ex because the parts were shipped from his work.

Original packaging needs to be available for inspection

I threw that out the day I received the parts.. so Kreal still asks me just let me know if you want me to start the process...

That was the limit...

For those of you laughing at my expense you may not see the favor I'm doing all the legitimate vendors because if I don't everyone gets looked at.. I want all of Paul's friends and family to see this because I don't think Paul knows what he is into.

I'm not sure if this is new but it is probably an old scam insurance fraud is definitely an old scam.. it goes something like this..

Find some one who is willing to buy old parts.

Send old damaged parts via Postal Service Fed Ex,UPS,USPS etc..

Insure the package. the seller gets his money from the buyer and the buyer gets his money from the insurance.

The email correspondence Paul has posted is manipulated and incomplete

in Paul's original email after notifying him said "It's unfortunate that you "feel" that the goods were damaged in transit."

Paul knows how upset I'm now an continually is trying to aggrivate me with the BS the simple fact is he will not confess to not knowing or the neglect he showed packing the parts.

You can come to your own conclusions.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8806/hub8fy.jpg

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/3430/hub18xz.jpg

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/6089/hub25yv.jpg

In regards to Metric-Man's post about our transaction I feel it is necessary to lay the entire situation out on the table for all to see & to make judgement on the facts. Metric-Man has failed to comply to Fed Ex's methods, has attacked me and my family with personal remarks that are completely irrelevent to the situation, and has done everything possible to try to 'scam' me into refunding his payment due to his lies.

Metric-Man purchased a set of 6 bolt axles & hub flanges from me after viewing several photos of the items I sent to him. The package was sent out to Fed Ex (insured for $300) on the same day payment was received. The axles & hubs were each individually wrapped in heavy-duty brown paper underneath a layer of bubble-wrap. The sides of the package were reinforced with styrofoam panels, and plenty of newspaper was used to fill the empty space. When shook the contents in the package did NOT move around.

On December 2nd he received the package and sent me an email confirming the arrival of the package, 'they were not as anticipated, but will see if he can send them away to see if they can be rebuilt - thank you!' that he had opened it and inspected the parts and thanking me for our transaction.

23 days later, on Christmas Day (Dec 25th) I was sent an email by Metric-Man claiming that the parts arrived visually damaged from the shipping company.

After receiving his second email, and being that it was 23 days later and he had already confirmed accepting the parts - I was a bit skeptical, but nevertheless I was fully willing to look into helping him out - and told him of this.

Due to the holiday weekend (Dec 25th) Fed Ex was closed until Tuesday. Tuesday morning I called Fed Ex to find out the method in which they deal with damage and was told that there is a 21 day limit on filing a concealed damage claim on a package since delivery.

On Dec 27th I wrote an email informing Metric-Man of Fed Ex's methods, and sent him a PDF diagram of the rear-end assembly from a parts manual and asked him to please point out which parts were damaged so I could check and see if I could purchase them from the dealer for him.

That same day (Dec 27th) Metric-Man responded and accused me of poor packaging, negligence, and inexperience at shipping items. He refused to check the file I sent him and to tell me which part # was damaged. This was when he realized I would not give in so easily to his scam attempt, and he offered to have me send just 50% of his money back to him.

I responded asking him why he would email the day he received the parts and say all is O.K. and then 23 days later claim the damage. This same day (Dec 27th) he responded with completely irrelevent PERSONAL ATTACKS about me and my family!

In my response, I asked him why he is bringing personal remarks into this about my family, and why now after 23 days after he had ample time to inspect the parts for damage he suddenly claims damage. He still refused my help in helping him find the replacement parts, and continued being very unprofessional about the matter.

On the 28th I asked him to send pictures of the items and the box, he agreed and said he would do so the next day. (I NEVER received pictures of anything, as he promised).

I called Fed Ex and got further information and was able to find out that a claim can STILL be made 21 days after, however can be denied due to the length of days that has passed. The person that received the package had to make readily available the package, all packing contents, and the items to the Fed Ex inspectors.

I emailed Metric-Man to notify him of this and that I was ready to file the claim for him as soon as I hear the word, and he now claimed he threw everything (but the parts) away, and REFUSED to let Fed Ex come inspect the items. He then claimed he did not care anymore and will never use Fed Ex or buy anything online again.

Metric-Man has provided no proof of the damage, he has declined my offer to help find the replacement parts that he 'claims' are broken, he has also REFUSED to let Fed Ex come inspect the parts for damage, and he has insulted me and my family with personal remarks.

He received the items on the 2nd - emailed me that night to say he received them, inspected them and he then THANKED ME. 23 days later he claims they were damaged during shipping. He had PLENTY of time to notify me of the damage since delivery. However he will not provide proof of the damage! I was forewarned not to deal with him and will pass this warning on to all.

I have every single email between me & Metric-Man, all pictures of the parts sold to him, Fed Ex tracking number for the package, shipping information & claim department telephone numbers, and the original transaction receipt fully available for all who ask for this information.

UPDATE: Here is a link with all email information.

http://www.enginemachineservice.com/metric%20man.html

Just paste the URL into your browser to view the link.

BEWARE of Metric-Man

• 2 weeks later...
Purchased some interior parts from Kreal,New to pay pal so my check took a while to clear he was completely understanding(said he would hold till the check cleared ) Recieved the package today was rapped so well that my kids got a kick watching me open this.Thank again Kreal will do business again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Paul sold me a stock turbo and missed that the wastegate actuator was smashed a little. He Took it upon himself to find another wga from another member, paid for it, and had it shipped directly to me. Things happen from time to time, its how you deal with them that shows your character. Thanks Paul :thumbsup: .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...