83 STARION FOR SALE

Logan Hess

I hate getting rid of it but I don't have the time to put into it. Got too many projects, and a wife that wouldn't understand me taking on another ;>).

The car needs engine work..It runs but wont pass smog. I'm fairly certain the top end is in good shape since I replaced the head several years back. I also had the turbo rebuilt recently for close to $800.00. Drove it around the block once after the rebuild and called it quits.

I have more pictures in the gallery.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1130660796.html

Edited by Logan Hess

If you sell this on Craigslist to a private person thats not from these forums....please do us all a favor and make sure it goes to a GOOD home, and not to some punk kid who's gonna put a fartcan on it and wrap it around a pole in a week. Sell wisely. :) Good luck with the sale. Beautiful car.

If you sell this on Craigslist to a private person thats not from these forums....please do us all a favor and make sure it goes to a GOOD home, and not to some punk kid who's gonna put a fartcan on it and wrap it around a pole in a week. Sell wisely. :) Good luck with the sale. Beautiful car.

Thats how I want it to go too..Kinda like a part of the family.

I know I could get more if I parted it out which is out of the question.

Thanks

well if you interested in finding it a good home then selling it on the forums will help. if your not in a hurry to sell that would help too since the economy really stinks right now.

sadly most of us quest owners are poor, but your a quest owner so you already know why...lol.

so you thought about what you want for it yet?

I have a pretty good idea...Considering the hood, the overall condition, and the rebuilt turbo. I dont want to part it out though. Its in too good of condition to junk.

A friend of mine who is into the Conquests and Starion's thinks I should be able to get anywhere from 1200.00 to 1500.00.

For now I'll wait and see..

Thanks for your interest