88 parts car

nickkrmr

i have an white 88 parts car, maron interior, have all body parts , have really good running engine, with about 90 k on it, would likt to sell engine as whole if somebody needs, it, if not i will be keeping it for future needs, let me know if anyone needs anything, let you know if i have it, car ran into a pole on the passenger side, so everything else is good but that side, engine is in great shap, still starts and runs great , can also drive it, would not recomend far travel with the dent, but no problems, i also have some parts from an old 87 silver conquest, mostly doors and hatch, stuff like that, some interior parts as well, that was blck leather, thanks,

i have an white 88 parts car, maron interior, have all body parts , have really good running engine, with about 90 k on it, would likt to sell engine as whole if somebody needs, it, if not i will be keeping it for future needs, let me know if anyone needs anything, let you know if i have it, car ran into a pole on the passenger side, so everything else is good but that side, engine is in great shap, still starts and runs great , can also drive it, would not recomend far travel with the dent, but no problems, i also have some parts from an old 87 silver conquest, mostly doors and hatch, stuff like that, some interior parts as well, that was blck leather, thanks,

I need some good 87 rear axles :sweatingitout:

• 5 weeks later...

do you have the gas tank for sale, and would you be willin to ship?

do you have an antenna that works? kennethgraham2@cox.com

do u want to sell the secondary injector

Edited by Yuri TSI