three to start with and I still have one of them. As far as what I told

scotty I didn`t  want to get into what was going on in my personal life

with my ex. You should understand that. So joel until you talk to marty

stay out of my buisness.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...HERES WHAT I HAVE FROM RICH.MARTY DID NOT CONTACT HIM FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS.NO PHONE OR EMAIL.DID NOT RETURN RICH`S CALLS.HE TOLD ME (2 WEEKS AGO) HE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE SITUATION AND WAS GOING TO RETURN THE MONEY WHEN HE HEARD FROM MARTY.I`M UP TO DATE TO THIS POINT.MARTY SHOULD HAVE HIS ADDRESS AND PHONE #`S. I`LL HELP IF POSSIBLE.

By the way, Rich, if you didn't know what was going on why was the above message posted by Tom on the 18th? Thats 17 days. So who is lying here? You or Tom?

Joel

So Tom is the liar? He said in that very post that he got that info from you.

Which is it? You all are contradicting yourselves. Tom says your a standup guy, you say he's a liar about contacting you, so therefore given Tom's credibility for "lying" your not a stand up guy.

Or perhaps he did contact you, you were a stand up guy according to Tom, But he didn't realize you are a liar AND a thief. Now he should help us make sure you return the money.

Or would you care to enlighten me with a better explaination of how This statement by Tom was true "OK...HERES WHAT I HAVE FROM RICH". He said it, not me. Now how am I going to believe you, or Tom now.

Joel

Joel if you were as smart as you think you are, but are to busy

trying to trash me and whoever else you can because thats

how you get your kicks. You would be able to read, you posted

your first letter on the 17th, tom posted on the 18th and said he

had talked to me 2 weeks before. Are you following this smarty.

I was talking to tom about marty, this forum was not going on at the

time so how was I to know if I hadn`t talked to tom sinse. Before you

agravate me with your ignorance if you think you represent marty, you

had better talk to marty. Your scare tactics don`t bother me. You keep

talking court, it will be for slander.

Rich it has been stated that you are a Christian. I hope you are a born again Christian. At this point it matters not who contacted who how often. Ask Marty for forgivness and make a plan to repay him. I f you do not have the $$ to pay Marty in full in one payment.Make plans to pay Marty $500./month or whatever you two can agree on. Marty is probably a young man who wanted a Quest(who wouldn't) Let's stop pointing fingers and set things right.

Mark Swietoniowski

amen. you guys seem to have figured out who owes who what- now do something about it. I'd like to see e/b happy, and bad-mouthing each other won't help. I don't mind all the trash talking tho- it keeps me entertained at work. Its too bad I have to get my entertainment at marty's expense tho... I got shafted out of a couple of grand before and it sucked. Thats alot of money to have STOLEN. Not very christian-like if you ask me ::) I pray for you both

burton

Joel can represent Marty since Marty obviously came to him for help. If Rich & Marty have an agreement, then that's fine. Please post it, so we can know that?

The good thng that happened here is that you guys are now communicating again.

That would not have happened if Joel didn't speak up for Marty.

That’s what I am talking about, me and Marty already

have an agreement and it is between us. Joel keeps sticking his nose in where it don’t belong, he needs to mind his own business.

Apparently you don’t have a deal, or you would have paid his money back to him when you sold the car. Ask Marty if I am now not included. I offered to help him get his money back, and he really wanted me to. Here I am now.

Your scare tactics don`t bother me. You keep  

talking court, it will be for slander.

These are not scare tactics. They will take place if you do not return the money.

You would be able to read, you posted  

your first letter on the 17th, tom posted on the 18th and said he  

had talked to me 2 weeks before. Are you following this smarty

If you read proper English, you can't actually read into Tom’s post that he got all this information two weeks prior.

"OK...HERES WHAT I HAVE FROM RICH."

That’s as if he had talked to you PRESENT TENSE. Here is what I have (now).

"HE TOLD ME (2 WEEKS AGO) HE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE SITUATION AND WAS GOING TO RETURN THE MONEY WHEN HE HEARD FROM MARTY."

That, as I gather, was from two weeks ago (as in he talked to you two weeks ago prior to above and you stated you were concerned.

When I talked to Marty, he told me he tried to contact you by phone and email several times with no response. He had talked to you right after you sold the car out from under him, according to him (which I am more entitled to believe), and had stated that you told him you would "TRY" to get the money back. He stated back that "No, you will do it."

I really am not impressed that I've had to fight with you on this. The reason I am doing this is because I am sick and tired of hearing about others ripping other people off. That includes you. You just happen to become the poster child of how I will treat people that do this. If you return the money, I will stop. I will leave you alone, and henceforth would assume that others would still deal with you, however on the condition they use an escrow company if they deal with you or ANY ONE ELSE on the internet selling cars. This would have never happened.

I find it simply hard to believe that you would assume NO responsibility after taking someone’s money. Whenever I deal with someone, ESPECIALLY WHEN I SELL SOMETHING, I always keep the contact information handy. It was given to you on more than one occasion. You just lost his phone number on accident more than once? That’s grounds enough for me never to purchase from you, you are simply unorganized.

To put this farther into perspective, let’s take an example:

You receive a Catalog. The catalog contains a hair drier that you always wanted, in a nice blue color, for $2500 dollar (it dries your hair REALLY fast and thoroughly). Since it’s so delicate, you are required to pay a shipping company $1000 dollars to ship this delicate hair drier. You inform the company you purchased this hair drier from that you will need some time to arrange for shipping (~two months) and made sure that was ok with the selling company. They AGREE. However, after realizing that keeping the hair drier after the agreement was to much hassle for any reason, they received another order and sold that single stocked item to someone else.

What would happen to the company if they just... oops... forgot your contact information? Completely. Then you never get reimbursed, you call the company over and over and it’s almost as if they closed the doors! But wait, you have no money now to buy your hair drier. You have found another one, but haven't the money to make the purchase. What do you do?

A) Threaten legal action and hope for a response

B) Take legal action and collect up to 3 times the amount owed

A and B will be followed in that order respectively. I take back the comment about scare tactics. Sure, they are scare tactics. Scare tactics in my book are always followed up by actions. I can give you lawyer contact information very quickly if you refuse to return the money to Marty on the agreed upon time you two set. This way you can verify a licensed lawyer will be ready to take your call. Likewise, if that is not enough for you, that phone call you made will be followed up by a letter by registered mail that will inform you of a pending lawsuit. If you do not wish to believe what I say, that really does not bother me at this point. In fact, it’s not even my money that is lost. However, this *IS* my time. When I have to take time out of my day to help a friend deal with someone like you, I feel inclined to send you a bill.

"slan•der  

A. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

B. A false and malicious statement or report about someone" - dictionary.com

A) I have not stated any falsehoods here. I know there is no money in Marty's then

$2500 dollar richer bank account. You still have his money, you have admitted to that publicly. A Judge would laugh at you.

B) I have not stated any false or malicious statements, not anymore than an average consumer would be allowed.  I am certainly allowed the right to tell others that someone was ripped off by you, that’s within my rights.

If you wish to sue me to Slander, Please do so immediately. Before doing so, however, I would like to get an itemized list from you on the charges of slander. Scare tactics will not have me backing down.

With all that said, please do not expect me to understand someone’s gibberish version of English. Even your 2nd to last post was hard to understand:

"agravate me with your ignorance" -- Sounds like your ignorant of a spell checker. Don't AGGREVATE me by telling me I CAN'T READ. That’s stupid, and certainly not a respectable way to argue out of stealing money.

"You would be able to read, you posted...†-- Oh yeah, well 'you would be able to read, you posted' to you too!  Do not get into this argument about who is the more literate. Based on your posts, we should stay off this subject. It's not important, but I will say that for someone that doesn't want "false information" spread around the internet, you certainly have spent no time replying to this post. "Smarty".

This isn't a battle for wits, Rich; This is a battle for Marty’s money. Obviously you didn't have the responsibility to take care of your deal with Marty, so here I am forcing you to take care of it. I will continue to do so as long as you hold his money. You are wasting your time typing when you say things like "Joel keeps sticking his nose in where it don`t belong, he needs to mind his own buisness.†-- Which, by the way, is again not proper English.

Joel

I never said I wasn`t paying marty back jerk, I said marty

and me were working it out between us. If you say you

are representing him you would know this. when you go

to calling someone a theif and a lier you are crossing the

line. Then you attack Tom, there is no call for that.

Marty told me he does know you but did not know you were

doing this, he said he will call you and straighten this out.

I never said I wasn`t paying marty back jerk, I said marty

and me were working it out between us.

Up until last night at about 2am our time, you were not working anything out "between you". I think it obvious that you were not.

If you say you

are representing him you would know this. when you go

to calling someone a theif and a lier you are crossing the

line. Then you attack Tom, there is no call for that.

Marty told me he does know you but did not know you were

doing this, he said he will call you and straighten this out.

Everything you have stated in here has been a lie. You also stole money. You were NOT paying it back until I laid down a big stink. I did not attack Tom, I was trying to get to the bottom of what you two were saying. I have only attacked you, the "Attacks on Tom" were not attacks on HIM, it has nothing to do with him. I don't even care if he is a good or bad guy, I was trying to figure out between the two of you WHAT was going on.

Again, You lie about what Marty told you. He called me and told me THANKS for helping a ton (he read my thread on tristarion.com again this morning), he called me and told me NOT to lay off until his money is received. He also told me you have 12 days (2 weeks from 2 days ago) to pay him back, or He will be calling the lawyer (Dennis Montoya) to start the process.

I really wish you would stop lying. All your trying to do is convince the OTHERS that read this thread that I'm the one with no credibility. NOT WORKING. If you wanted credibility you would have posted a thread a long time ago trying to track down Marty's information (instead of INVESTING his money in "Something"). You are starting to get on my nerves with the lies. I would suggest you stop now. Maybe I need to have Marty get on his computer and come here and post to tell you how full of it you are.

Joel

no offense taken joel.i just posted what i was up tp date on. if it will make board members more comfortable,i have offered to post parts for rich,accept payment and ship personally.he has a good source of parts(3 cars) and a lot of people here can use them.lets get this resolved so everyone can get on with keeping their cars in great shape

Thats funny because I just talked to Marty, he told me again you don`t represent

him. He said he checked the sight out and had no idea, he said you people

were out of control and he is going to get on and post in the next couple

days. Then you will finally know it is between us and not you.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok times is UP whats the status of this good christian ? was the money paid back as was agreed or more excuses??? never in my life. Take 2K+ and run around saying you need more time?..... spending cash that does not even belong to you and selling the car 2 times and spending all that cash too.  

Here is a copu of e- mail I recieved from Turbo Poor this morning.,

"hey scotty, whats your buisness? this is Martys buisness and mine. Do you know us? or are you just one of those that like to stir things up because you like to?

this does not concern you. You don`t know Marty or me so take care of your own buisness and we will take care of ours. Thank you. "

heres a copy of what I sent back to him . .. ...  

I will make any business my business if somebody takes another quester for a ride its public knowledge that you got this guys money and did not give it back prove you gave the money back and quit dicking around ,Do you have a drug problem ? because that’s about the only excuse I could see for taking the money twice and not having any to show for it, and No we will not stop leaning on you till I hear this member has been satisfied by him personally . Got IT?  

Marty as of Friday hadn't heard from Rich. I will see from Marty whats going on hopefully today, or at very least by tomarrow evening. I have kept the lines open with a lawyer if force is required. We will see how it goes.

Joel

• 2 weeks later...